“Made a pastie fan out of me!”
Review of Lehto's Pasties

Lehto's Pasties
Ranked #9 of 42 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Cuisines: American
Caseville, Michigan
“Made a pastie fan out of me!”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

After seeing all the reviews, I had to give Lehto's a try and it was incredible. The crust was so flaky and warm and hit the spot on a cold wet July day (crazy Michigan weather). Some 15 years ago as a teen I had a pastie from another local shop that left me not wanting to try one for a very long time. I'm a fan now that I've found the best spot, well worth the short drive outside of town!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank linz2104

Virginia Beach, Virginia
“Had to have a pasty”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This place was well reviewed on Yelp and it was near where we were staying. Since I only ate one pasty on our trip so I don't have anything to compare it to but it was tasty and filling. I would go back.

1 Thank John C
Linden
“Lehto's - our Tradition”
Reviewed July 22, 2013

We have been traveling the U.P. since 1985. Each time we have Lehto's Pasties and try out another Pastie place on our way to the Copper Harbor... Almost 30years of trips and Lehto's cannot be beat. It's not a trip north without them. Bring Cash they don't take credit cards.

2 Thank L M
Dakota, Illinois
“Our first pasties”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

Based on Travelocity recommendation, we stopped for our first try at pasties. Delicious! Flaky crust and delicious filling!

Pittsburgh
“Best pasty ever -- seriously!”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

You know a place is good when they don't have a menu. You just walk in and they ask "How many?" LOVED Lehto's; best pasty I've ever had, hands down -- warm and straight from the oven, with a flaky, buttery crust that can't be beat anywhere else on the UP.

Visited June 2013