“nice”

B.C. Pizza
Ranked #1 of 41 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: At BC Pizza of St. Ignace we pride ourselves on offering the best handmade gourmet pizza in town. Our everyday lunch buffet and our half off Tuesdays are our most popular offerings. We also feature: outdoor seating with a great view of Mackinac Island, gourmet pizzas, subs, salads, wings, pastas, Mexican items, and beer! We use the reviews to better train our crew and serve our customers. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call and ask for a manager. Thank you for eating at BC Pizza
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I like that we could sit outside and watch the ships come in. Careful their breadsticks when ordered with cheese are covered with tons of cheese. It is not a bad idea to ask for them to back off a bit. (and I love cheese)

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Ordered the BBQ chicken and chicken parm; both very good and came with breadsticks and a two liter for about 25 bucks..

Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

I have visited this place twice in the last month. We always get takeout to bring back to the hotel. Lots of options are provided and value combos for pizzas are a good deal. My family is always happy with the food. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful.
Keep up the good work!!!

Reviewed August 7, 2013

We had lunch here and they had a pizza buffet that was not badly priced. My husband and kids loved it. I had their gluten free pizza and it is was very good.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

Pleasantly surprised. Their pizza was pretty good. I didn't think the crust was too thick. I am not a big pizza eater but I did eat my four slices of the medium and did not feel bloated or anything like that.