“Dinner for a family of 4”
Review of Marina Pub - CLOSED

Marina Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We ate here our first night of vacation. I like to pick a new place each time we travel through St. Ignace. I don't think we'd go again. We sat at a table right next to the window and had to move because of flies. None of the staff seems very interested in getting rid of them and that really bothered me.

Having said that, the waitress was friendly. Our food was good, although it took a long time for it come and was a good value. My fish was the best of the dishes.

Overall, the slowness of the service, the flies in the restaurant...we'd probably pick someplace different next time.

Reviewed June 30, 2012

We decided to have lunch here before hopping on the boat for Mackinac Island. We arrived at 1:30 PM. There were two other tables occupied. Our server, I didn't catch his name, was the least bit interested in his job. We ordered our drinks then waited for our order to be taken. There were four of us. We ordered simple sandwiches. We sat for 50 minutes after our order was taken before the food came out. Two of the sandwiches came wrong. One didn't have cheese, the other sandwich came completely wrong and had to be returned to the kitchen. By the time we got to the boat it was 3:15 PM. I recommend this place for drinks on the deck. Don't bother with food.

Reviewed June 29, 2012

The Marina Pub, formally the St. Ignace Yacht Club, has a new owner and a new chef. The food now is very good and reasonalbly priced. We had a large ceasar salad with a large piece of perfectly prepared whitefish for $10. The drinks are also reaonablly priced.