“Just like home and with all the flavor!”

St. Ignace Truck Stop
Ranked #15 of 43 Restaurants in Saint Ignace
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Just like home and with all the flavor! YUM We ate here everyday we were here. Can't wait to come back again!

There are newer reviews for St. Ignace Truck Stop

Reviewed August 28, 2012

We stay in St. Ignace often, but never had a favorite place to eat. My husband, children, and I went here late one night when all of the other ice cream places were closed. The Mackinac Island Fudge is awesome! A few weeks later, my mom and I went back for an actual meal. The burgers are really good, and my kids LOVE the pancakes. The service is also very good. Now, we have a favorite!

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This place doesn't look like much, but my dad's philosophy is that if the place is packed with bikers or truckers it is good. So my Mom, Dad, Husband and I went for breakfast. We went during a bit of a rush on a Saturday, there was a short wait for a table. Once we got a table the service was..slow. Slow is putting it mildly. Our waitress was mildly rude, but we were at a truck stop.. so we dealt with it. She was full of "sweetie"s and "honey"s which I find sort of condescending, but again - truck stop diner.. deal with it. But anyway, the food, was great. The ham was amazing, they actually give you a big glass of juice! Not the little tiny baby cups. Anyway, just really good food. Don't go there if you are in a hurry!

Reviewed August 20, 2012 via mobile

We stop up there every year...staff always friendly...food is great...prices are great!!!
Don't order the pancakes unless your really hungry!!! Lol...wow what a serving and they are delicious!

Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice place to stop. It's not fancy - it's a truck stop. Our waitress was very friendly without being intrusive. There aren't too many vegetarian options on the dinners and sandwiches, but they serve breakfast all day.