“Good Truck Stop”

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Good Truck Stop”
Reviewed July 19, 2012 via mobile

This is a nice place to stop. It's not fancy - it's a truck stop. Our waitress was very friendly without being intrusive. There aren't too many vegetarian options on the dinners and sandwiches, but they serve breakfast all day.

Belleville, MI
“Dinner”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

It was a typical truck stop restaurant except the food was not greasy. My husband and I both had way more food than we could eat and it was delicious. Not classy looking but really good food.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Vicki768
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Super food and service!!!”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

If you left there hungry it was your own fault!!! lol

Visited September 2011
Lansing, Michigan
“Great Stop”
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Winter in St. Ignace , Mi leaves you few choices for restaurants. Not typically someone that stops at a Truck Stop but decided to give it a try judging from the reviews on here. We were pleasantly greeted at the door and followed up with very friendly service through out the meal. We all went for the White Fish. Delicious with a nice light breading. Freshly steamed veggies, crispy fries and a great creamy cole slaw. Definitely lived up to the 4 1/2 stars on here. Looking at hitting it again for breakfast and one of those great Omelets.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank bdawgg
Escanaba
“WINNER EVERY TIME”
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I have stopped here many times and always have been on the receiving end of good food and good service. If you leave here hungry, it is not for the lack of food brought to you. It is a truck stop restaurant and there are truckers here eating every time I come through. That should tell you something.

Recently on the way through, we stopped to get something to go. My wife had just had major surgery and was on a liquid diet. I asked the waitressif I could get two orders of homemade soup in take out coffee cups with a straw for my wife. Not only were they accomodating, the soups, cream of tomato and cream of mushroom were just what the doctor ordered. Looking forward to my next trip through the area so I can stop again.

• Visited February 2012