“Great Stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 11, 2012

Winter in St. Ignace , Mi leaves you few choices for restaurants. Not typically someone that stops at a Truck Stop but decided to give it a try judging from the reviews on here. We were pleasantly greeted at the door and followed up with very friendly service through out the meal. We all went for the White Fish. Delicious with a nice light breading. Freshly steamed veggies, crispy fries and a great creamy cole slaw. Definitely lived up to the 4 1/2 stars on here. Looking at hitting it again for breakfast and one of those great Omelets.

1  Thank bdawgg

Reviewed February 4, 2012

I have stopped here many times and always have been on the receiving end of good food and good service. If you leave here hungry, it is not for the lack of food brought to you. It is a truck stop restaurant and there are truckers here eating every time I come through. That should tell you something.

Recently on the way through, we stopped to get something to go. My wife had just had major surgery and was on a liquid diet. I asked the waitressif I could get two orders of homemade soup in take out coffee cups with a straw for my wife. Not only were they accomodating, the soups, cream of tomato and cream of mushroom were just what the doctor ordered. Looking forward to my next trip through the area so I can stop again.

1  Thank easyrider67
Reviewed December 20, 2011

This resturaunt has an excelent selection of true American Cusine at very reasonable prices. The dinning area reminded me of a 70's diner. Also, you should be prepaird to request a "2-Go" container, because you definately get your money's worth. The portions are well worth the price, & the food is perfectly prepaired every time. Speaking of time... This is the only resturaunt in the straits area that is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, & 365 days a year. They serve breakfast, lunch, & dinner anytime. So wether you are craving a homecooked meal, or tying to feed those "Drunken Munchies" after a night out on the town, St. Ignace Truck Stop is the place 2 eat.

1  Thank D-mac906
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Great breakfast omelets....their nachos are great...great service. We ALWAYS make itand a pointday to stop here!

Reviewed August 23, 2011

It's tough to find good food in St. Ignace; We decided to try this truck stop and see how it was. My dad had the whitefish and it was done to perfection - especially if your like him and don't like it deep fried. I had the broasted chicken and broasted fries - wonderful and filling. Our other family members had eggs and toast and it wasn't anything special; about what you get anywhere else.