“Yummy”

Cuisines: American
Description: ph (906)643-8487
Description: ph (906)643-8487
Reviewed August 10, 2012

I loved the vegetarian pasties - best ever. My hubby enjoyed the beef pastie on one visit and the chicken pastie on a separate visit. He said the veggie one was tastier and moister, but he liked his alot, too. He enjoyed the slaw and gravies with his meals. The service was also very nice. I liked the people. Best for lunch. Not an upscale place.

1  Thank Prahinski

Reviewed August 8, 2012

Went here twice in the week we were there. The Pasties were great and my wife liked whatever it was that she got. Price was good.

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Trying a pastie was on my bucket list. I wanted one years ago, but as soon as you leave northern Michigan, they vanish. My husband got 2 pasties to go, and brought them back to our motel room. He got a chicken one with gravy and cole slaw, and a beef pastie. The chicken one was slightly peppery and subtly spicy, and the gravy was good too, with a beautiful color and texture. I ate my half, and was reluctant to give it up. The beef was good, too, and I tried the recommended ketchup on a few bites as well. The flavor was all-american, yes, a little bland, but the crust was excellent, tasty and perfect, and pretty with its rolled and scored edge. We shared the colslaw and were full! It was plenty of food for dinner with no pesky leftovers.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

homemade pasties. great friendly service. First time trying pasties & our family enjoyed them.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Visited here for lunch, based on reading T.A. reviews. The pasty was good, but mighty small. Likewise for the cole slaw. Service was prompt and friendly. As we drove north in the U.P., we found much better dining values.

1  Thank miatatourer