“Best prime rib”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Michigan
“Best prime rib”
Reviewed June 29, 2013 via mobile

Saturday night special is prime rib and it is great. Nice up north atmosphere in the bar area and the service is great. The menu has a good selection. We weren't disappointed.

MI
“Great first time visit.”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Finally got a chance to try Timmy Lee's. Don't let the outside fool you. The 2 dining rooms are located on the West side of the building, if avoiding the bar is your thing. We noticed how clean everything is. Love to U.P. woodsy feel of the place. Lots of tables and chairs. We didn't notice any booths. The food was outstanding. The whitefish was as good as we have had anywhere. One thing that we noticed was the prices were significantly less than other restaurants in town. We think the quality was better! The Friday evening white fish special was a great deal. $5 less than the Driftwood's price. Beer was cold and only $2.00 on draft. We will certainly return and visit again.

1 Thank doggy1
Detroit
“Outstanding Food and Great Staff”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Was on a scuba diving trip to the Straits and were directed to Timmy Lee's Pub for dinner. Frankly I really didn't feel like going to this place since it was a few miles out of town and there's some good eats right in St. Ignace. But I was out voted. And I'm glad I was.

We pulled into the parking lot and had a hard time finding a place to park. Strike two I thought as I'd been on the water for 8 hours and was starving. However, when we went inside I was amazed. It's much bigger than it looks and we were seated right away.

The decor is typical Up North looking but very nice and very clean. Having been on the water all day I was very hungry, and since it was Saturday night I ordered the Saturday's-only Planked Prime Rib. I couldn't believe how big this cut was. Enormous. And it was absolutely melted in my mouth. The steamed veggies and garlic mashed potatoes were just as good.

My companion had the planked whitefish and was equally impressed.

The beer was cold and plentiful and the staff friendly and attentive. The only way it could be better would be if it were located right in town. Come to think of it, that might make it worse. I will definitely be back.

Saint Clair Shores, Michigan
“Great Place to stop on the way to your destination, or back home.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Great Whitefish Sandwich & Bites. (lightly) Beer Batter Fries...Yum. Stop on in, you will enjoy! Friendly Staff. Love the Decor too! Clean and Rustic.

Kent Island, MD
“Immaculate restaurant, great service!!!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We have never been to any bar or restaurant that was as spotless as Timmy's The food and cocktails were very good. Would definitely go back!!!