“Great place for a Beer”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Fun place to hang out for an ice cold beer while wandering around St. Ignace. Didn't eat there this trip, but food served to others appeared appetizing.

Reviewed September 9, 2013

The Village Inn Restaurant & Lounge is a Delight! From the moment you step inside this charming inviting atmosphere you are greeted with a smile and immediately acknowledged. The artwork and décor reflects the historic background of this cheery restaurant. My husband and I stopped in for drinks and appetizers and were delighted with the smiling warm service and attention we received. The Walking Taco is to die for and the drinks were spot on. The food was wonderful and the service was the best we had in St. Ignace! We will definitely be back with a hearty appetite to try the Famous Planked White Fish that we overheard other patrons in the restaurant raving about.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Plank whitefish looked good as did the bagged fish. Michael had the wall eye and it was good - fish tacos. My 'fish and chips' were 'fishy' tasting.

Reviewed August 26, 2013 via mobile

Went there yesterday with a friend to enjoy some Margaritas. When my friend asked the bartender if she could get a Margarita with a little less sour mix and a splash of 7up added, he responded twice very rudely. There's only one way to get them here honey. Now if I'm paying for something to be made a certain way I expect it to be made that way. So we opted to try another place that was more friendly. As we where walking out of the door he yelled across the bar I hope you crash your car. What kind of bartender says that to people. And for a business that is dying you would think they would be more friend to the people that pay their wages. I will never go back there are many other places in town that are much more enjoyable who don't wish death on people.

3  Thank Daniel49791
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nice restaurant and the food was very good. I had the Perch dinner with cheesy potatoes. The meal was excellent. The plate came with some lightly cooked vegetables and they were great also.