“Old Time Ice Cream Like It Was Meant to Be”
Review of Mastro's Ice Cream

Mastro's Ice Cream
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Incredible flavors, and really friendly, nice owner! If you're looking for more than the average chain ice cream store, Mastroh's is a family tradition spot. It has a warm, community based feeling, though not a super fancy decorative decor. It feels like maybe it hasn't changed much from being a home town place 'back in the day.' The quality of ice cream is really rich and full flavored. There's not a hugely large selection and they rotate the flavors, so if you find one you really like, it might not be there the next time. However, it's fun to explore new tastes, and it's doubtful you can't find another great flavor to fall in love with. We were served very generous scoops and it's in line with the prices of other ice cream shops. Great waffle cones too!

Reviewed March 24, 2012

This was an ok ice cream place but the portions were small. This was my first time there and I guess I was expecting a homemade ice cream. What I got was about the same quality as food store ice cream but much more costly.

Reviewed August 17, 2009

The variety at Mastroh's is truly amazing. If you can't find something you like, you don't like great ice cream. I find it hard to decide which delicious ice cream I want to try when I go in. Great cone selections, fabulous sundaes--actually I think you could get anything you wanted here. Smiling faces at the counter and quick service!