“Very good but expensive”
Review of Nautical Deli

Nautical Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I love a good sandwich place. Nautical Deli has a great selection. But this is the kind of place that I would go to much much more if it would only cost less! For just two of us it's over $20. If we bring our two kids ... yikes. I would love for them to have $5 sandwiches. Then I can imagine picking them up after work more than we should.

There are newer reviews for Nautical Deli

Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

Nice place, clean with inside and outside seating. The food was great but a little expensive. Bigger portions would be nice.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

My daughter has been here a lot, my son and I few times. Good selection of sandwiches and soups and salads, along with various other items. Good service, food is good. My daughter loves the cream of broccoli soup. I've had the caesar salad, also very good. Maybe a little on the pricey side, but the quality is very good, it's roomy inside and service is great, so it's worth it now and then.

1  Thank mackinaclover
Reviewed May 21, 2013

Quick and good service, good portions and a wide variety..just delicious..clean with plenty of seating.

1  Thank hockeyeh
Reviewed March 28, 2013

This deli is almost as good as Uncle Harry's... everything is good that I've tried! Every sandwich comes with a pickle and chips. THey have so many soups and sides!!! The Nautical Cordon Bleu is excellent. Unfortunately, expect to pay $25 for two people.. for lunch! Very pricey, but it's very delicious, so... I guess it breaks even. Friendly staff, too!