“Great bar food”
Review of Pat O'Brien's

Pat O'Brien's
Reserve with OpenTable
Pat O'Brien's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Pat O'Brien's, an Irish pub located in St. Clair Shores, has been a local favorite since 1948. Bring the whole family by for food and fun! We serve the best local lake perch in town, but also have a variety of signature dishes including shepherd's pie, reuben sandwich, and fish & chips. Our fully stocked bar includes over 15 Irish Whiskeys, a large number of scotches, 16 beer taps with many craft beers, as well as a wonderful wine list. Stop by and enjoy a drink on our outdoor patio, or come on down for one of our daily specials such as kids eat free night on Monday, industry night on Tuesday, Wino Wednesdays, quizzo night on Thursday, and prime rib night on Friday! At Pat O'Brien's, we pride ourselves on being the neighborhood place to go to enjoy a night out with friends or family. Our kitchen is open late! Come make memories with us!
Reviewed May 4, 2012

If you're looking for a beer and a burger, than this is your spot. Nothing fancy inside, but the food is great. Nice summer patio spot.

Reviewed September 3, 2011

My wife and I have been to this place a few times now. They do have pretty good food. No it's not gourmet but for a bar/grill they do some good things. Here is the problem: on the last TWO occasions I went there by myself, I couldn't get waited on. One time was on a Sunday and it was slow. One waitress was talking to the bartender and the others..well they were outside..I waited and waited but no one came to my table so I left and I actually walked past the bartender and waitress and they didn't say anything to me because they were still too busy in their conversation. The next time I was seated and waited a long time, then I saw a party of 5 seated well after me and oh boy they got waited on right away! So again I left and as I walked out no one said anything!!! Now I know waitresses, especially in a bar setting, like tables with multiple people ordering drinks and building up that tab but for crying out loud, do they have to be so blatant and not wait on the single guy who just wants some dinner!?! Heck I order enough for two anyway and tip better than most couples so it's their loss! So if you go, bring a friend so the waitstaff will bless you with their company!! Trick is; I ain't going back there even with my wife or friends cuz wrong me once, shame on you, wrong me twice, shame on me and I promise you don't get three!!

Reviewed June 17, 2011

I have been going to Pat O'briens since the late seventies.I took my son today for the perch platter,what a disappointment.For 19 dollars ,they must be charging 40 dollars a pound for perch,we couldn't believe the small amount that came on the platter.Save your money people and make your own,I will never go there again to eat!

Reviewed April 7, 2011

We have frequented this restaurant and bar for 30 yrs. They have been through changes throughout the years, but today was the worst food ever. The waitress greeted us immediately with a smile and our waitress was sweet and attentive. We ordered their popular smelt dinner. The portion was very small, the smelt tasted like it had been reheated or old. They were so tiny and too much breading. You could hardly taste the fish. Sweet potato fries were the best. The baked potato had hard, dark areas but the salad was good. It was just a huge disappointed.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 19, 2007

They have great fish dinners.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook