“Another good stay at the Knights Inn”

Knights Inn Saginaw
Ranked #15 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed August 9, 2012

This is my second time staying here for business. I used my points for this stay which cost me 10,000 points. I was in the second building next to the swimming pool (which was closed by the way). This room also had the nice flat screen TV and the Memory Foam mattress. The bathroom was a bit older and the door was not the best, but overall the room was nice. There is not much of a breakfast choice but overall it was a good stay.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank USFBowler
GMKnightsInnMI, Guest Relations Manager at Knights Inn Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded February 9, 2014

Hello USFBowler,

Your comments and reviews are valuable to us as it measure our efficiency in providing your lodging needs in our hotel. we are glad to have satisfied your requirements.

Thank you for your choice to stay in our hotel.

I hope you will visit our hotel again soon.

There are newer reviews for Knights Inn Saginaw

Reviewed August 7, 2012

We found this hotel on internet and compared to others, price was right. Room had been recently repainted and was clean, with new flat top wall mounted TV and free wifi. Otherwise a minimum of amenities, with only soap and small coffee maker. We asked at the office

Room Tip: Good value for a quick overnight, but just bare bones amenities and pool is out of commission.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DWVtravel

Hello DWVtravel,

Thank you for the opportunity to provide your lodging needs in our hotel and for your time to share your experience with us.

Thank you for allowing us to better serve you by requesting your needs from the front desk. I hope we could have another chance to provide your lodging needs in our hotel in the near future.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were lucky to get a room as most hotels were booked. We were a little skeptical. The room was clean. Not updated but clean. The bed was very comfortable. Quiet. Really wished the pool was up and running but it was not. Price was good. We will stay there again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Lori C

Hello Miss Lori C.,

I apologize that you were not able to enjoy the pool during your visit as it needed maintenance and had to be closed temporarily during your visit in our hotel. We cannot compromise your safety.

Allow us to better serve on your next visit in our hotel. Please call our hotel anytime to confirm availability of our pool to ensure you will enjoy your next visit.

Thank you for your candid review. We value your business and our goal is your satisfaction at all times.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Hotel was recommended by friends, and we were NOT disappointed. Room was very clean and spacious. The Outside was not much to look at, and the pool was closed, but we were looking or a room that was clean and comfortable and got it. The desk staff was very helpful and courteous, pointing us toward local eateries and local points of interest. In it's current state, not a motel for kids, but for traveling adults, it's a winner!

Room Tip: In it's current state, not a motel for kids, but for traveling adults, it's a winner!
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cathy K

Hello Miss Kathy K.,

We are glad that we have sufficed your expectations when you visited our hotel. Our special thanks to your friend who recommended our hotel for you to stay. We truly appreciate the gesture.

We look forward to your next visit in our hotel again soon.

Reviewed July 9, 2012 via mobile

We stayd for three days for the reginal soccer turny... I'd like to start by saying we didn't get to pick our hotel, they were appointed to the teams by the Michigan soccer association. So we had no choice but to stay!
All rooms for our team were dirty, stained, moldy, musty smelling!!!! The rooms r advertised In the front office to have a refrigerater and microwave along with new 42in plasma tvs and memory foam beds... NONE of that was true!!! If u need to save money I am sure there are better cheap hotels in the area, I'd deffinatly look befor id stay here!!

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank 13mfr

Hello 13mfr,

Our guests’ satisfaction is important to us, please allow our team to better serve you on your next visit by calling the attention of our staff on duty for any concern you may have as they will be glad to attend to you promptly.

Concerns about the sanitation have been brought to the housekeeping department’s attention to ensure rooms are ready prior to assigning to guests.

your satisfaction is valuable to us.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

I stayed here for one night for business, and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. The rate was pretty cheap, and the room had a nice bed with a memory foam mattress. It also has a big flat screen TV with lots of channels and even some in HD. The room was in the building right up front by the check-in desk, so everything worked out great. I would definitely stay here again, for about 50 bucks after tax you cant really beat that.

Room Tip: If you can get the rooms that have the memory foam mattress that is a definite bonus.
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank USFBowler

Hello USFBowler,

We truly appreciate your time in sharing your experience during your visit in our hotel and for taking note of our amenities and effort to provide value accommodation to our guests.

We look forward to your next visit in our hotel and provide your next lodging needs in our hotel soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

This is a no frills place. Room was pretty sparse, but good enough for one night and the price at $50 was right. I stayed on a Monday--I suspect that the weekends may be on the wild side, but maybe not. I'm a female, traveling alone, so safety is a big deal for me--I felt very safe; there weren't many guests; doors have extra locks & a peep hole. The clerk's position behind glass kind of made me slightly nervous, but then I figured I was checking in at 10 p.m., the clerk was a young kid (female) and it is likely just for security at night. The desk during the day is a regular open hotel desk.

Pros: King size bed that was surprisingly comfortable, large TV with many cable channels, including HBO, fridge, microwave, coffee maker. Parking right outside my door. Reasonably quiet despite the proximity to I675. Friendly staff. Close to shopping, gas and the freeway.

Cons: Shower is tiny and I'm not that big at 5'6". Again, good enough for one night. No shampoo, but a couple of bars of soap. No box of tissue that I could find. Also, no extra blankets--though I didn't need one as I kept the heat kind of high for nighttime (71F). Free breakfast, which is kind of awful in taste and selection--IHOP is right next door.

I will probably stay here again in the future--it's near work and since I am a crazy commuter who lives about 65 miles from my employer, it's nice to know I can stay someplace that is just decent and not have to pay top dollar.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Beth1961

Hello Miss Beth1961,

We are using the comments from you our guests to implement necessary improvements to offer better services and accommodation for all our guests.

Our staff on duty will always be glad to attend to your needs. Please do not hesitate to call their attention should you need assistance or you may have concern on your next visit.