Good points of the hotel: Wonderfully cheerful front desk woman and very nice lobby and pool area with indoor/outdoor pool. The small gift shop was nice to see, also.
Negatives: The hallways and elevators are just plain dark, dingy, stuffy, and depressing. The rooms are really showing their age, complete with water stained ceiling tiles, peeling wallpaper, and outdated bathrooms. There's an overall feeling of "Ickiness" that sort of made me feel itchy and the room had a smell to it. It made me wish they sold Lysol in the gift shop.
If you have a passel of kids, bring your Lysol and the kids will love the pool. It would be real convenient to have Damon's right there to have a quick bite, too, but I can't vouch for the food as we didn't dine there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw hotel is near Birch Run Premium Outlets, Frankenmuth's Little Bavaria, Dow Event Center, and Saginaw Valley State University. We have free wifi and meeting/event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Saginaw
- Four Points By Sheraton Saginaw Hotel Saginaw
- Four Points Saginaw
- Sheraton Saginaw
- Saginaw Four Points
- Saginaw Sheraton