We arrived very late at night. The front desk man looked tired, but he was extremely polite & helpful. The elevator up is a bit rickety so we were unsure about the place. When we saw the room, I breathed a sigh of relief. The room was great, with clean, comfortable bedding. There was a mini vanity kit (incl. ear swabs, nail file, eyeshadow applicator), which is a nice touch. There's also a free bottle of water - very thoughtful of them.
Our stay included a buffet breakfast. FYI, you're supposed to seat yourself. We waited for 10min before a waitress told us to sit wherever. Not a great food selection here - oatmeal, cereal, yogourt, scrambled eggs, fried potato things. Drinks are brought by your waitress. Coffee is terrible. Food is ok. It was free, so we didn't expect gourmet food.
Food aside, the room was a great value. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw hotel is near Birch Run Premium Outlets, Frankenmuth's Little Bavaria, Dow Event Center, and Saginaw Valley State University. We have free wifi and meeting/event space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Saginaw reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Four Points By Sheraton Saginaw Hotel Saginaw
- 4 Points By Sheraton Saginaw
- Four Points Saginaw
- Sheraton Saginaw
- Saginaw Four Points
- Saginaw Sheraton