“Most attentive staff anywhere”

Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed October 5, 2009

I have been staying at the ramada in Saginaw for about a month (since sep10) and am scheduled to be here until Dec 7. I couldn't be happier. The staff has been nothing short of amazing, thy are extremely friendly and attentive. The rooms are clean and are more then enough to be "living" in. In addition transportation is provided by the 3 busses they keep on hand. If you are coming to Saginaw the ramada inn is a must stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed August 1, 2009

We found this hotel, clean, well staffed, and beautifully maintained. The beds were comfortable, lots of pillows, and very quite. We hope to stay there next year while attending the convention of Jehovah's Witnesses. Thank you for the special room rates. It was a privilege to stay there.

Gratefully,
Sandra Campbell
Lansing MI

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 4, 2009

Normally staying in very high end hotels, the Ramada was a hotel that I typical would pass up but I kept an open mind while walking into their very posh lobby, and boy was I pleasantly astounded!!!! The room was very clean, the bed and pillows, super soft, just the way I like it... The staff was also on top of their game... Would I stay there again, HECK YEAH!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank JustMeMPH
Reviewed June 5, 2009

I have had occasion to stay at this hotel a great deal. I relocated to Michigan and chose this hotel while I looked for a house to buy. Being in a strange city where you don't know anyone isn't fun. The staff at this hotel went out of their way to make me feel welcome. They recommended neighborhoods that matched my needs and went out of their way to help me. My room was always clean and the food was good. I'd recommend this property to anyone needing to visit Saginaw. Special cudo's go to the GM who went out of her way to make me feel special.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed June 5, 2009

Our stay was really great.The staff was the best we asked about places in the area and Sandra and Gwen went on line and printed the directions for us. I think what makes a good hotel is the rooms and the staff and I was very pleased with both.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2009

My family and I stayed at the Ramada Inn in Saginaw from 5/23-5/24/09. All staff were friendly and helpful. I especially want to acknowledge the Desk Staff, Sandra andGwen. The rooms were big and clean. They are a little dark because of the inside location of the rooms, however, we only used our rooms to sleep and relax. We spent most of our time with the family we cam to visit and touring the surrounding area vinyards. The Bar and Grill, D.J.s offered $2.00 drinks. Service in the bar could have been better, but once we were served it was great. The continental breakfast was good also. However, they need to add breakfast meat, in my opinion, to the breakfast fare. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed May 29, 2009

I spent one night at the Ramada Inn & Suites in Saginaw, Michigan. First, they charged an extra $10 for a smoking room. The room was small and dark, it had no window. The hall outside the room smelled of mold. The heater was a wall-mounted unit; it was either too hot or too cold. The worst part was that when I woke up the next morning, my left leg and arm were covered with insect bites. Bed bugs? You should not stay in this place, PERIOD.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank philko
rmasag, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2009

Dear Guest:
I am very disappointed that you posted this review stating our hotel may have Bed Bugs. I took your call very seriously and called an exterminator in to inspect the room immediately. She was here within 1 hour of your phone call and I attended the detailed inspection of the guest room. Rose extermination concluded that we have no bugs in the room. We also have them come to the hotel 2 times a month for preventative treatments. I did followup with you on the phone after this inspection and as I stated to you on the phone, I will mail you a copy of her inspection report. I am very sorry you have been biten by something, but I am confident it was not here at the Ramada. Many guests have reviewed on how clean and comfortable our rooms are.
Management