Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Sandra gave exceptional and extensive service way beyond anything I've ever seen. She printed important documents I needed and made my stay warm and enjoyable.
The hotel is excellent....clean, well equipted and with a great breakfast

Room Tip: ALWAYS choose this hotel!!!!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
GM3325, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

Dear Ramada Saginaw Guest,
Best hotel in the Tri-City Region! Wow, thank you for that designation! Also, I love your tip - "Always stay here". I want to thank you also for mentioning Sandra's exceptional level of service, I will make sure she is recognized for that. We look forward to seeing you again real soon.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

Our group rented approximately 30 rooms. Everyone was pleased and the staff was very attentive to our needs, from the desk clerks to the housekeepers. The suites are huge and all rooms are very clean. The outdoor lounge was perfect on a summer's evening.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Dear Ramada Group,
Thank you for choosing the Ramada Saginaw for your group. I am glad everyone from your group of 30 rooms were pleased with their stay. Thank you also for mentioning how attentive our staff was from the front desk to housekeeping, I will make sure to share your comments with everyone here. Rainmakers Bar and Grill does have a great patio bar that is perfect for goups to enjoy a fun night outdoors. We hope to host you all again back at the Ramada Saginaw Hotel and Suites!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

I was not unfamiliar with this motel, which has changed names a few times over the years since my wife is a Saginaw native and I worked there many years ago. We have stayed in this Ramada twice in the last 5 years to attend funerals, unfortunately, including one on August 27. We were surprised this time to find that a complimentary dinner was included. My wife and I have traveled in all 48 contiguous states and have never been offered both a dinner and a breakfast with the room. The entrée this night was salmon and with some type of salad and a dessert, it was more than sufficient. However, we did miss the much more elegant atmosphere of their previous dining room. The next morning, there was the ubiquitous motel breakfast. It was in a far too narrow a room with cereals, breads and some scrambled eggs available.
The room limited decent organization, e.g. forks one serving area, knives another and spoons in a third. Salt and pepper shakers were near the one warming dish and milk was in the refrigerator. As another guest said when I was looking for milk, "just like home." A word of caution. If your room is in the newer section on the State Street side, you've got a fairly long walk to the dining room and the breakfast room

This sounds very picky and I don't mean to be. The room was just fine. It was equipped with a fridge and a microwave that we didn't expect. The bathroom was sparkling clean, 'though my wife had the musty-smelling shower curtain replaced and it was done promptly. The TV is the older cathode-tube type and should be updated but it was contained in a magnificent piece of wooden armoire. In fact, the wooden touches throughout the motel are very special. As a Wyndham card holder and in the on-line listed perks, I expected a morning newspaper but none was seen in the motel.

Overall, I'd really recommend this motel over those other chains on the north side of Saginaw and should the need occur, I would book this motel again.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 120-126 area are very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Loyal Ramada Saginaw Guest,
Thank you for choosing to stay with us whenever your life brings you back to Saginaw. I am sorry for your loss and hope that your family is doing well. The fact that we offer a deluxe continental breakfast daily as well as a complimentary dinner Monday-Thursday is a unique ammenity our guests have really come to appreciate. I am glad you feel the same way. Thank you for mentioning the layout of the continental room. We have reorganized it based on your review. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Ramada Saginaw real soon.

Reviewed August 27, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Reviewed August 23, 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had to come in for a funeral and didn't want to do a lot of driving back and forth across town. We heard from a family member to try this place. The place was very clean. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Much to our surprise was that dinner was included with our room AND IT WAS GOOD! If we ever have to stay in Saginaw again, this will be the place.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Ramada Saginaw Guest,
I am very sorry for your loss and pray that your family is doing well. Thank you for taking the time to write this review, it is very thoughtful of you. I am pleased that you found the hotel clean and accomodating as well as our staff friendly and helpful. The complimentary dinner Monday-Friday is a unique value added bonus when you stay at Ramada Saginaw. I am happy you had a chance to experience and enjoy dinner. We look forward to your return.

Reviewed August 13, 2013