“I arrived later than expected and staff was at the front...” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites

Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Elgin
“I arrived later than expected and staff was at the front...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

I arrived later than expected and staff was at the front desk (didn't have to track them down)
room was bigger than I needed, price was reasonable
no complaints
-Thank-you Ramada

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
      Sleep Quality
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

GM3325, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, August 5, 2013
Dear Late Arrival,
Thank you for staying with us and also thank you for writing your review. I am happy that liked your spacious guestroom and that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you will come back and stay with us again soon.
Lynn Ankoviak

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Albany, NY
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

I can't say enough about the staff here who will do anything and everything to make sure you are comfortable and happy. The shuttle service is outstanding and Eddy & Mike go above and beyond to get you where you need to go. When my flight was delayed about 45 minutes, I was amazed to see the shuttle outside after I collected my luggage. The free dinner every night was excellent and the restaurant menu is also very good. Wait staff is awesome. Even the "continental" breakfast includes eggs and pancakes. The room is large & comfy but the problem I had (which sounds bizarre but), was that the pillows smelled funky - this was the hottest week of the summer and the pillows seemed to smell like B.O. Once I asked about it at the front desk, Sandra had my whole room turned over and it was fine when I returned. Also - no pool - which was a bummer considering the weather but I am sure it is difficult & costly to maintain. The only other thing is that the computer in the lobby is incredibly slow; could not print out my boarding passes. Overall, my stay was very good - I would stay here again and would totally recommend it if you are in this area.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM3325, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
Dear Pleased Ramada Guest,
Thank you for staying with us and thank you for your nice review. It is always very special when a guests remembers and mentions our staff by name. I will be sure to share your review with Mike and Eddie. The complimentary airport shuttle service is a nice value added feature at the Ramada Saginaw. We look forward to your return!
Wauzeka, Wisconsin
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for work everyone was very nice. The free meal at night was very good. You got a three course meal with a appetizer, main course and a dessert with a drink. Everyone was very friendly. Will stay again when in the area.

• Stayed January 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
GM3325, General Manager at Ramada Saginaw Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 23, 2013
Dear Ramada Guest,
Thank you for writing your review and mentioning a couple of times how friendly the staff was. We appreciate your business and we strive to make your stay as pleasant and productive as possible. I am glad you had a chance to enjoy our complimentary dinner served Monday-Thursday! It is a bonus you don't find at many hotels. I am glad that you mentioned you will be back to see us!