“Wide selection of both toppings and crusts”
Review of Jet's Pizza

Jet's Pizza
Ranked #165 of 279 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Being from Chicago, I know good pizza. When I travel I look for non-chain places to get away from industrial crusts and sauce. Jet's is a chain, but its one that tastes more like a local spot. They have a wide variety of crusts; thin, hand tossed, thick, New York style, and deep dish. There are also suboptions, like butter crust, sesame crust, etc. They also have a good selection of toppings (I always check to see if there are green olives, as usually that's somthing that differentiates the topping choices from the less then stellar places). Although they had other items (chicken wings, etc.), I got the hand tossed pizza. Sauce was tasty and not too sweet. I had sausage, spicy pepperoni, green olives and onions. The sausage was good and there was a lot of it. The pepperoni was indeed spicy, which was a nice option. Olives and onions were cooked perfectly. I ordered the sesame crust, which I'll be looking for in other places as it was just that good. In fact, one of the criteria I use for good crust is if you could eat it without toppings. The sesame crust answer to that is a big YES. Fantasically chewy and nutty flavored. When I go back to Saginaw again, I'll be ordering Jets.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

good pizza, especially the 4 corners....but let's tip the scales a l;ittle more on those expensive wings!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The cheesy garlic bread was good but the pizza was better. Deep dish with a great sauce. It hit the hunger spot perfectly.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

It's hard to get good pizza. While on a work assignment in Saginaw, we ordered lunch from Jet's on State Street several times. I was pleasantly surprised. We got a couple of different kinds of pizza -- all good. We also ordered salad and their salads were fresh and very good.

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I can't believe I loved the BLT pizza, but I did! It sounds a bit gross, but it's fantastic. You must try it. We've always used delivery or take-out.