“It hit the rite spot!”

Rite Spot
Ranked #53 of 274 Restaurants in Saginaw
“It hit the rite spot!”
Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

My first time dining there was wonderful. This isn't a 5 star restaurant but the food is. If you want the freshest meat (not frozen) and hand made, this is your place to eat. I can't wait for them to open today, so I can give myself a treat again! SWAMI SHS '81

2 Thank Swam1

Detroit, Michigan
“ILLEGITIMATE BUSINESS”
Reviewed January 10, 2012

This business promotes and actively participates in paying it's criminal employees (specifically their lame cooks) under the table. This business has no integrity and does not contribute honestly to society. I will NEVER promote this business:(.

Visited February 2011
8 Thank Your worst nigh... F
Peoria, Arizona
“Fantastic tacos!”
Reviewed June 8, 2011

We love this place. The food is excellent, we've never had anything that wasn't great. The only down side is that it's in a bad part of town...I wouldn't go there after dark.

• Visited June 2011
5 Thank pinksugar72
Saginaw, MI
“Good Stuff”
Reviewed April 3, 2008

This is where you find real homestyle cooking. I haven't had a bad experience yet and we have eaten there many times.

My co-workers and I often order and have lunch delivered.

4 Thank redSaginaw_MI

Been to Rite Spot? Share your experiences!