“GREAT PLACE TO EAT!!!”

Intermission Deli
Ranked #2 of 277 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed April 12, 2012

Intermission Deli is a favorite among my co-workers. Every Thursday, we get a take-out from there & eat it at the office. The portions are MORE than generous for the price, everything is so fresh & the bread - it is divine! So much better than subway! As other people stated, if you haven't eaten there yet, you are really, really missing out!

Reviewed March 27, 2012

This place has the best subs I've ever had! I really wish I could make it out there more often. They use the highest quality ingredients on top of freshly baked bread. Their combos are great; I always get mine warmed up making it even more delectable. I wouldn't be afraid to try anything on the menu, and the staff is very friendly and always makes great suggestions for new things to try. I guarantee it will be your new favorite sub place.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Fresh bread, generous portions of meat. A wide variety of meats and cheeses, fresh house made soups and a variety of bottled waters and sodas.

Reviewed February 12, 2012

The bread is fresh and tasty. Have tried many of their options, but I often land back on the #18, Intermission Delight.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

They make the best sandwiches in town and their is always a line out the door!