“I liked this place.”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed September 28, 2010

Had never been to a Mexican buffet so I looked it over and gave it a shot. You can order off the menu also. I enjoyed the salsa, pico, fresh veggies like cilantro and lime. Plenty of pork, chicken, beef too. I was able to make up a real Mexican meal like I would at home. Also 99c draft beer.

Reviewed January 3, 2010

We have eaten here a few times and I have decided to write a short review. Nothing much to recommend. It is average at best; the food is not great, nor poor. Service is never very good and that disappoints me more than the food. They are very prompt at waiting on your table; it is the continuing service that is not very good. Prices are fair; parking is good, bathrooms always clean. Decor-could be better.

2  Thank tymetraveler222
Reviewed September 27, 2009

I love this place and we go here everytime we are in the area. Their food is a great price and really good. The staff is great too. Their service is fast and they have GREAT margaritas. If you like mexican food head here.

1  Thank SwSe86
Reviewed April 22, 2009

You cannot get a better meal, better service, and atmosphere than at Los Cuatro Amigos. The food is great. Lunch time the food is fast and filling. Be sure to bring an empty stomach when you come here. there homeade salsa is awsome as well. And all the waitstaff and very friendly.

1  Thank culligan24
Reviewed March 28, 2008

I live near Saginaw and eat at this restaurant at least once a month. The service is normally friendly and fast, and the food almost always excellent. The menu is large and varied, and authentic Mexican. My husband and I and two of our friends frequently meet for dinner, and usually all of us are very happy with whatever we order!

1  Thank survivorMichigan

Been to Los Cuatro Amigos? Share your experiences!