Residence Inn by Marriott Saginaw
$154
$119
Sleep-ees Inn(Saginaw)
$45
All reviewsfront deskone bedroom suiteplace to staywe've stayeddishwasherinnsfurniture
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Stayed here Sept 21-23. I tried to book a room in Frankenmuth, but the Oktoberfest was on, so I chose to use 2 free nights at this property, and got a 1 br suite. Only a 20 min drive from Frankenmuth and Birch Run. New and very clean, lovely spacious rooms, adequate fitness room, nice pool and hot tub. Excellent free breakfast. Hailey at the front desk was very helpful and pleasant. Would stay in Frankenmuth if I could, but this was a nice find.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel was attractive on the outside and nicely appointed in both the lobby and the suite. The bed was just as comfortable as mine at home. Everything was super clean and well maintained. I liked the hot breakfast. Close to shopping in Saginaw, and not far from Birch Run outlets and Frankenmuth. Staff were very helpful! I would definitely stay here again. And next time I'll bring my dog since they're pet friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Over the years I've generally found Residence Inns to be overpriced and out of date, but this one was an exception. The property looked new, the suites were fresh and spacious, and the front desk clerk was very helpful, even arranging for us to go to a nearby SpringHill Suites pool when the on-site pool was unexpectedly closed. The breakfast was also above-average. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were so impressed with them the first time, we stayed again a month later! Very friendly, nice layout and wonderful breakfast included! Love the comfy beds and extra pillows! Wish I had their water pressure at home in my shower!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My daughters soccer team was assigned to stay at the Residence inn and the hotel and staff were perfect! The people at the hotel were terrific and supportive - they did everything to cater to the girls. They were great from the early breakfast, helping with our dinner needs, Gatorade and ice cream for the girls. They even came by to watch the girls win in the finals!

This was the first time that we've been in Saginaw. The next time I'm in the Saginaw area- I'm staying here.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family