“Modern, clean, and comfortable”

Residence Inn by Marriott Saginaw
Ranked #10 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This hotel was attractive on the outside and nicely appointed in both the lobby and the suite. The bed was just as comfortable as mine at home. Everything was super clean and well maintained. I liked the hot breakfast. Close to shopping in Saginaw, and not far from Birch Run outlets and Frankenmuth. Staff were very helpful! I would definitely stay here again. And next time I'll bring my dog since they're pet friendly.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed July 23, 2012

Over the years I've generally found Residence Inns to be overpriced and out of date, but this one was an exception. The property looked new, the suites were fresh and spacious, and the front desk clerk was very helpful, even arranging for us to go to a nearby SpringHill Suites pool when the on-site pool was unexpectedly closed. The breakfast was also above-average. I'd definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 9, 2012

We were so impressed with them the first time, we stayed again a month later! Very friendly, nice layout and wonderful breakfast included! Love the comfy beds and extra pillows! Wish I had their water pressure at home in my shower!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 27, 2012

My daughters soccer team was assigned to stay at the Residence inn and the hotel and staff were perfect! The people at the hotel were terrific and supportive - they did everything to cater to the girls. They were great from the early breakfast, helping with our dinner needs, Gatorade and ice cream for the girls. They even came by to watch the girls win in the finals!

This was the first time that we've been in Saginaw. The next time I'm in the Saginaw area- I'm staying here.

Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Very nice lobby and public areas. Exceptionally clean. Handy to I-75 and many local stores, restaurant, and mall. Better than many other residence inns.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed February 6, 2012

The Residence Inn-Saginaw is a physically nice property off I-675 and near major shopping centers. The night clerk was very friendly and helpful. I didnt get a chance to evaluate the work-out facilities and the breakfast (eggs, sausage, yogurt, fresh fruit, oatmeal) was superb. The room size was huge and it was nice to have space. Free internet is always a big plus. Full kitchen is great if needed.

Unfortunately, there were a few other issues with the room. For one, the walls are paper thin and I could hear other guests through the walls. Two, the thermostat is locked at 67 degrees, which is fine for energy savings, but the bed is right next to the window and it did get chilly. Normally not a problem, there was an extra blanket...but it was dirty and not something you'd want to sleep under.

Other than that, the room was fine, but I'd probably explore something that was a little quieter, and warmer.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Atman S
Reviewed January 18, 2012

Stopped here on my way home from a business trip when the weather got bad. Great rate on a room with my government discount. I love staying at Residence Inn-one of my favorite places to stay. The rooms are always great and I love the full kitchen. Breakfast had an excellent choice.
When I went to my car the manager was outside wiping snow off the cars. An A plus!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business