“Worst Restaurant Experience of My Life!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Tonys Fashion Square
Ranked #84 of 272 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Midland, Michigan
“Worst Restaurant Experience of My Life!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2013

We were seated at our table very promptly. The restaurant could use some serious updating, when we sat down in the booth the back half was broken, so you kinda sunk in.

Our waitress was a girl named Amanda, whom looked very rough, could barely talk, and was twitching and shaking as though she was having drug withdraws. She took our drink order which was the only thing she had gotten correct the entire time.

My husband and I ordered the giant steak sandwich with mushroom and onion to split. When our food came out it was a burger with mozzarella cheese smothered in what tasted like tomato soup poured inside of it. No mushrooms, no onions, and not at all what we had ordered. We flagged her down to let her know she had not brought us what we ordered, she then took our food and added mushrooms to it. It seriously was a lost cause. We tried a bite of it and it was HORRID!

Would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone.

• Visited May 2013

Saginaw,MI
“old favorite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

We went there for a birthday in March we had a lot of different orders from breakfast to dinners and sandwiches. They are quick and the food is always very good.

Visited March 2013
Upper Peninsula, Michigan
“Best Tony's in Saginaw”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2012

This is the best of the Tony's restaurants in Saginaw. However, the last breakfast I had here featured a cold, cold waffle. Lunch is better with great steak sandwiches and yummy fries.

• Visited September 2011
Unionville, Michigan
“Down home food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2012

If you like bacon order a side and get about a pound of bacon. Good menu

London, Canada
“good food, cheap, large portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2011

I ordered the super burger and fries, my wife the reuben, and my three kids had kid meals. My burger was very large and tasty for $6, my wife`s reuben was even better; I like how they butter and toast the bread, almost like a grilled cheese sandwich -- and lots of corned beef. The kid meals were also large and good value --especially my daughter`s chicken strips with real white meat and seasoning. The bill came to $32 for the five of us. Great value. Casey was our server and was fantastic. Friendly and fast! Thanks, Casey.

Visited December 2011