“Inexpensive, home cooking.” 5 of 5 bubbles

Fuzzy's
Ranked #39 of 272 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Ann Arbor, Michigan
“Inexpensive, home cooking.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2012

We went for breakfast. The prices are unbeatable, and the food tastes like it was made at home, which I love. Their cinnamon bread is quite possibly the best thing I've ever eaten. We bought a loaf to take home, and my husband and I ate it in 2 days. :)

Visited December 2011
1 Thank lidahasbrouck

Garfield Heights
“Classic Small Town Restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

You have to go here if you're ever in Saginaw. If you're not hungry, stop in for a hand dipped ice cream cone! Love this place!

Visited April 2012
Saginaw, Michigan
“Great place for ice cream!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2012

My family & I have eaten at "Fuzzy's" for years. The food is pretty good - especially their folded BLT's. Also, it is one of the few places anymore that actually makes an ice cream SODA! Most younger people today do not know what a soda is - they think it is a float. I have been ordering soda's since the 60's & they do a very good job with those here. The food is pretty good - a little on the greasy side, but it is good. Cute place to eat!

• Visited March 2012
Saginaw, MI
“Great place, great food and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

Small family diner type place. Could be a little cleaner but certainly not too dirty. Food is all fantastic for a great value. Every time I come I feel like I get treated like a regular.

South Euclid
“Good place to eat if in Saginaw, MI”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2011

We usually stop at Midland, MI and eat at Fazolis at the half way point to our vacation trip to Crystal Lake, MI. This time I looked up some places in Saginaw and it looked like everyone was raving about Fuzzy's. So I told the family that was where we were headed for a late 2:30 pm lunch on a Saturday. We did have a problem finding the place and had to use GPS on my Wife's blackberry to find it. Just keep going on E. Washington street, as we trusted the .06 miles on the google maps and did not go far enough. The food was good, I ordered the cinnamon french toast, my son got a hamburger and my daughter a Patty Melt and the wife a Gyro. The service was good and the experience of going to a new place in an old town was fun. Would I go back? Only if I had to go through Saginaw otherwise I think all the rave reviews made to much hype for food that was just good not fantastic. We did not get any ice cream but I have had great ice cream so I doubt that would of made my socks fall off either. The cost of the meal was great like $24 before tip, can't beat that.

• Visited August 2011