“Consistent”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Have been here a number of times with largely the same results - large portions, attentive staff, and good food. Not a fan of spicy food, so the mild version is plenty spicy for me.

1  Thank Jim L

Reviewed September 7, 2013

Overall, the menu had many options and the food was very good. The waitress did well and was helpful.

2  Thank DeAnn89
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I've eaten here many times for lunch, first time for dinner tonight. There were four of us and we had the Mongolian dinner for four. Overall the food was very good. Each dish was uniquely flavored. The help was friendly, service was maybe a little slow but not that bad and we enjoyed not being rushed and had time to visit. The piano player was good but I am 69 and the music competes with the conversation and it was a little hard to follow the conversation at times. Much better than a buffet with each dish tasting fresh and made to order. We made a change in the printed menu at no extra charge, very willing to do so. I have no complaints so that is good!~
Not much to look at on the outside but the inside was very pleasant. It is on the west side of the river, not the east like some have said.

1  Thank foggra
Reviewed April 9, 2013

Always a favorite for lunch or dinner. We have enjoyed the pot stickers....lemon chicken, the shrimp with lobster sauce is great, almond boneless chicken is kind of unique and very good. Even the hot tea is high quality and very good. Hubby likes the pepper steak as well. Everyone I know enjoys this restaurant with a very pretty decor and friendly staff. Oh and the sizzling rice soup is excellent!!!!!

1  Thank connie s
Reviewed March 31, 2013

It was a weird experience. Hot and sour soup was not very good. Maybe the worst I ever had. Not hot or sour and not a lot of substance. We got 6 entrees and they were excellent. Perfectly cooked and flavored. Loved that part of our meal. In town for a funeral and if I come back to Saginaw, I would come back, just not order the soup.

1  Thank Twobuck C