“Authentic Fresh Chinese”

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed December 10, 2011

I eat there regularly and also meet clients there for lunch. They prepare their food fresh and use true ingredients in their presentations unlike some of the local competitors. Nothing worse than getting a meal full of green pepper, celelry, and carrot because they are inexpensive fillers. I like the Sizzling Rice soup there. For entrees the Singapore Noodles, Curry Chicken, Beef and Broccoli, and also Mongolian Beef. The appetizers are standard fare. A lot of business people do lunch there as the location is convenient to the business district. Staff is cordial and efficient and most have been there a while.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

The place has a very nice ambience - not tacky at all. The service was a bit slow, but everyone was friendly. We had the garlic eggplant, the princess chicken, and the panda steak. All were flavorful.

Reviewed October 30, 2011

Everything went well at the Panda House tonight. We arrived about 6:30 and were seated promply. There were two large groups in their private dinning areas. You would not have known it by the service we recieved. Orders were taken promptly and soup and egg rolls cAME OUT SOON AFTER. THE MAIN DISHES ARRIVED TOGETHER AND WERE WELL PREPARED AND HOT. The waitress had coached us on our orders so there were no surprises. Food tasted great but one chicken dish was a little bland, Chicken and broccoli I believe. Quantity was more than adequate as we all took some home. Staff was friendly and knowledgeABLE ABOUT THE MENU. i THINK IT IS THE BEST CHINESE IN TOWN. Menu had a big variety of choices. i WILL RETURN. iT IS A LITTLE OUT OF THE WAY AND HARD TO REMEMBER IT.

Reviewed December 2, 2010

I was pleasantly surprised on our visit. There were more customers than I'd expect and the service was friendly and prompt. The food was very good and well presented. Food labeled as 'Princess' is Kung Pao. I'm happy I ordered medium. The heat was just right, the number of shrimp was adequate as they were very large and the sauce had a lingering smokey texture. I wish the sizzling rice soup had been served at the table and that the broth had been hotter. The egg rolls were the best I've had in a very long time. They had a very distinctive taste and the hot mustard and the plum sauce were so good. This was a lunch visit and my wife and I are anxious to return for the dinner menu. Worth seeking out as a destination.

1  Thank HemlockMan
Reviewed April 18, 2010

I have been here numerous times over the years, and the experience is always top notch. The wait staff is professional, attentive, but not overbearing. A previous review said that the service is slow, but in my 20+ times there, I've never experienced what I would call slow service. I feel that I can take my time to enjoy my food instead of being rushed out. The atmosphere of the restaurant is definitely a step-up from most of the local Chinese restaurants. On the weekends, there is a piano player in the main dining room, if that gives you any indication. The food is excellent. It may cost a bit more than your standard Chinese buffet, but in my opinion, well worth it.