“Great Price and Friendly”
Review of Old Country Buffet

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed April 24, 2012

Good choices to eat and the restaurant was very clean. The staff were all friendly and helpful. The price was great. Two adults and a teenage boy and girl had lunch there for about $30.00. I was full and the choices were happy for everyone in our family.

There are newer reviews for Old Country Buffet

Reviewed November 28, 2011

Thanks to old country buffet in all Michigan . Very nice and clean food low prices we was happy all the time there me and my wife and all our friends in Michigan . I'm owner restaurant s in Egypt . I hope to see this branches in Egypt . Thanks ola country buffet . Regardes from Egypt . I hope every one to go there .

Reviewed April 22, 2009

Old country buffet. is okay, its casual atmosphere and decent people to greet you but the food can be bland. great though for familys and seniors.

Reviewed November 24, 2008

Food was excellent,cheaper than most sit-down restaurantsby $2-$5, with a wide selection. Especially great for toddlers who are picky.

Reviewed June 11, 2008

The best place for variety of entres, salads, and deserts - all for under $25.00 for hubby and me.