“Great salads!!”

Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Bar scene, Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Love love love every salad I've tried. I've heard the fajitas are awesome, too. Would dine here more often if they offered free chips and salsa for all diners.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed July 5, 2011

I went out to eat with my family (husband and 2 kids ages 7&12). Everyone was very pleased with their meals. Food was reasonably priced. Kids menu offers ribs which is a plus for my kids!

Reviewed September 13, 2008

Our server was incredibly callous. Our food took quite a long time, as it did to be seated. Really, everyone seemed confused, or something. Saw lots of employees, but no one reallt did anything.

We wont be back.