“best salad”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 27, 2012

we eat here 2 x month...love it...love it...we sit in the bar area..more quit,as my husb has a hearing problem...bartender is always good and takes care of us..drinks,soup and salad is the best!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

So much to pick from and not all pasta, they have steaks too, for those non pasta lovers. Wonderful house dressing for the salad.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

We were in Saginaw with many friends for a Swim Meet, and several of us (separately and together) hit the Olive Garden a few times. When we first arrived, we heard there was a wait, but we were invited to sit in the bar at one of the four large tables. We decided to do that, and had Justin B. as our server.

The service was friendly and fast, and Justin took very good care of us, keeping drinks filled, bringing more bread and salad before the last was gone, and keeping the table clear of used dishes.

The menu is the same you'll find anywhere at an Olive Garden, but I was struck by the fact that we got seated faster than we usually do, and the service was extremely attentive. Our other friends reported a similar experience with the staff. If you go, sit in the bar with Justin!

Reviewed June 4, 2012

Once in a while I get a hankering for Italian food and then I go to Olive Garden. Not because it is the best but because it is the ONLY Italian place around! In general I find the portions skimpy ( particularly sauces on pasta -- pasta is always dry and under-sauced). I like the fact that you can sample wines for a small fee but I think the food is for the most part unremarkable and I really don't see why this place is so crowded -- but it always is!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

Best service we have had in a long time! Way to go Olive Garden. The menu prices are fair and the staff is extremely pleasant!