“Dropp in for a couple hours”

Kokomos Family Fun Center
Ranked #1 of 4 Fun & Games in Saginaw
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: We are a Family Entertainment Center. Our attractions include Go-Karts, Miniature Golf, Lazer Tag, Bumper Boats, the Serpent Rollercoaster, Arcade Games, Batting Cages,Outdoor Driving Range and a Kafe featuring pizza and other good tasting stuff!
Sault Ste. Marie, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Dropp in for a couple hours”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

Location has some good ideas Mini putt, go-karts, and a few others Kind of a bit dumpy in the golf range and inside the building... If you need to kill a couple hours it is worth the visit

Visited August 2013
1 Thank RichHaynes

Saginaw, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of Things to Do”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2013

I was there on a Friday evening, just visiting for a birthday party for some family friends. This is a nice place for a group of people to get together. There is mini golf, water games, a roller coaster, mini race track, batting cages, laser tag and a wide variety of video games--there are ample tables inside and out to eat from the snack bar and to just sit and talk. There is a golf dome too although it was not open the day I was there--I was only visiting so I did not play any of the games, just watched the kids enjoy each other on this birthday celebration. They were all over the place and it appeared that there was no lack of things for them to do--none of the lines seemed too long to any of the games. I cannot comment on the cost either because I did not participate in any of the games, just was there as an observer--so it cost me nothing at all to just attend.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank mlage
Midland, Michigan
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“NOT impressed”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2013

I will start with the negatives. First my husband and I went on a Thursday only to find out that the only attraction available that day was the putt putt golf. We had checked online prior to going and there was nothing said about attractions only being open on weekends. We decided to give it another go that weekend.

This time we went with more family and decided to hit the go-carts first. The staff running this were beyond rude. My cart was not working so I had to switch to a two-seater cart which was then stuck, I sat there unable to go for a couple minutes after the light switched to green. At that time a worker came over very rudely and asked what the problem was, then gave me a push. As if it couldn't get any worse my cart took two full laps to get up to speed. This cart was so slow I was being lapped 2-3 times per one lap. The icing on the cake would be when my husbands cart ran out of gas in the middle of the track. They pushed him back into the gate and put gas in it. This process was quite slow so he ended up missing out on half the run.

Next we went to the batting cages which started fine. The sign said once the lights turn off it's done. This was definitely not true. I turned around to exit the cage to have 3 balls come flying at me. Wasn't too thrilled about that.

Now, a couple of positives. The putt-putt golf was a very neat course which we enjoyed very much. Lastly we ended up playing two games of laser tag. The gentleman working that attraction was very nice and friendly. We had a very good time in the laser tag area, so much so we went twice.

I honestly don't see myself going here again.

Visited May 2013
8 Thank Sass2011

Been to Kokomos Family Fun Center? Share your experiences!