“Great food and excellent service - IHOP doesn't disappoint!”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #20 of 277 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2013

We went to IHOP for lunch before heading out shopping. The server, I believe his name was Zack, was excellent...very patient, friendly and helpful. I ordered a meal that had double blueberry pancakes - blueberries in the mix and a blueberry compote on top. I also had the eggs over easy (cooked perfectly), and some American bacon - nice and crisp! The meal was delicious. The only challenge with IHOP is that they have so many amazing meals and combinations that it is hard to choose. Would I return? Absolutely! This place is a must for great pancakes and delicious syrups - butter pecan, blueberry, strawberry and regular! Come hungry and definitely order the pancakes!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I've always liked I-hops, but didn't know there was one in Saginaw! This was our first time there & it was great! The folks working there were really hospitable. The food was served promptly, tasty & filling. They'll see us again!

Reviewed February 16, 2013

By boyfriend and I went this morning and had to wait 10 minutes for seating even though there was plenty available. We ordered our drinks and had to wait another 10 minutes to get them. I ordered a strawberry banana crepe and it had 2 strawberries and 4 very thin slices of banana. I had eggs over medium (they came out over easy) and bacon and sausage with them My boyfriend got pancakes (most mixes are better) hash browns, ham (1/4 of a regular slice at other places and super dried out), and bacon/ . The only good things were the bacon and sausage. We saw our waitress a total of four times, once to get our drink order, the second to give us our drinks and take our food order, the third to give us our food, and the fourth to give us the check. Another waitress even came and got refills from us after we tried unsuccessfully to flag our waitress down several times to get the refills. It also took us almost an hour to get our order as it wasn't that busy when we went in and most of the tables were empty. A couple that came in around 40 minutes after us got their food before we did. We will not be going there again.

Reviewed October 25, 2012 via mobile

If they could get all of the waitstaff to work as hard and as consistently as Seth they've be blessed. Several tables who were not his got better service from him then there own server. This is what saved the day and kept me from giving here a mediocre review. Joana could learn a few nay a lot of things from him as well

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I am a fan of IHOP, so I was thrilled when I learned one was opening in Saginaw. There were none in this area, and I'd been driving to Brighton, MI when I wanted IHOP.

I am fairly pleased with this location. I dine here at least twice a month, sometimes more often, and the food is consistently good and the coffee is always great, but they only have regular half and half, not flavored cream like other IHOP locations. I like the New York cheesescake pancakes, but my only complaint is they drown them in strawberries and whipped cream. I've found that it is best to ask that the toppings be left off. I also like the savory crepes, especially the garden harvest crepes with hollandaise sauce.

The service here is friendly, but not especially efficient. The tables are too close together in some areas, but overall it is a comfortable atmosphere. The bathrooms are clean and the parking lot is large.