“Nice place”

Add it.
Supper Buffet
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have been going here for ten years. They have recently updated the inside of the restaurant one of those updates was a grill to me this is the one thing they had been missing. They are definitely feeling the pinch of the other two places on Bay Rd.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We live an hour from here and the whole family loves it but today went to lunch and they had no seafood dishes out like they normally did, no crab cheese out, what happened?? If we go again, I hope today was a fluke.

Reviewed June 4, 2012

This Chinese buffet was one of my favorites until it got crowded out by new competition. The last time I went it was clear that the restaurant was having trouble financially. Dishes were not immediately refilled on the buffet and there were not as many diners as had been there on past visits. I do not think the quality of the food has diminished but there is not the same attention to detail as there used to be.

Reviewed August 23, 2011

WE have eaten at this buffet every time we have been to Saginaw,and have always enjoyed it. Very good selection of food. They added a Japanese Hibatchi grill ,only problem i seen was they only cooked one plate of food at a time and once there were 6 plates waiting to be cooked. If in Saginaw try it.