“Basic but good”

Harvey's Grill and Bar
Ranked #5 of 272 Restaurants in Saginaw
Cuisines: Bar, Grill, American
Good for: Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: An elevated dining experience for any occasion. Hand-Pattied Burgers • Chicken, Steaks & Fish • Salads & Pasta • Martinis • 27 Degree Draft Beers • Frozen Drinks • Full Bar • Brunch
Toronto, Canada
“Basic but good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I stopped in on the recommendation of hotel staff, and I have to say that I was hesitant when I saw the signs outside advertising cheap burgers (not my thing), but I went in, and was pleasantly surprised. I had a nice, fresh and very generous spinach salad with a large piece of salmon. All very healthy and fresh. I couldn't finish it. Also a decent selection of wine by the glass. Would definitely return.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Cheekywoman

Columbus, oh
“Terrific service and very good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2012

Everyone at this restaurant went out of their way to make sure we had a wonderful dining experience. Our server was attentive but not intrusive. We were meeting cousins from out of town and wanted to talk a lot. Our dinners were delicious. Recommend the great lakes whitefish and the blackened tilapia were both wonderful. The cocktails were fine, not remarkable. Definitely would return.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Foodie12348
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great dinner, nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 10, 2012

Had a great dinner at Harvey's tonight - they never disappoint. I had the whitefish dinner and it was excellent! Our server did a great job as well. The manager stopped by to inquire about our dinner - they are interested in making your dining experience a good one.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank SalvoGal
North Ridgeville, Ohio
“Cool place, good food.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2012

My husband and I stopped here while vacationing in Michigan. The place is very modern, I love the decoration and vibe of the place. Our server was very polite and the food came out quickly. I ordered the chicken pesto sandwich on a pretzel bun with fries, and my husband and I split a cup of soup, just to taste it. Both were excellent. The place can be a little noisy and the tables are set closely together, but we didn't mind. Good place!

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank TrinityDiodore
Michigan
“Love the Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

This small chain does it all right. Can't decide which location is best, cause it's always great. Try the steak trio.

Visited February 2012