“Definitely worth staying for the price. I'm paying weeks at a time and have a long term stay here for work”
Review of Sleep-ees Inn

Sleep-ees Inn
Sleep-ees Inn
Ranked #12 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I liked staying here. For the price the room I have been staying in has remains well cleaned by the staff. The owners are really nice and when I forgot to pay a week later they where just like no problem. My bed and linings get changed daily. Clean elling and worth the price

• Stayed: January 2013

Reviewed September 10, 2012

This motel is older but is kept up very well. The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are comfortable. There is a nice 32 inch flat screen tv. In addition to soap and shampoo in the bathroom they also provide mouthwash, lotion, and a shower cap. The mini-fridge and microwave are a nice touch. They offer a basic continental breakfast that consists of cereal, yogurt, bananas, a variety of pastries, as well as coffee, tea, hot chocolate, and two different kinds of juice.
The motel is near many restaurants and stores and it is only a short drive to the downtown area.
If you are looking for a basic, clean place to stay in the Saginaw area I highly recommend the Sleep-Ees Motel!

Room Tip: For the best rate reserve on the Magnuson Hotels website and use the Promo Code: STAR5000.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank dmm316
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Great little motel for the price!! First off this is not an upscale 1st class motel, if thats what ur seeking you need to look elsewhere. What this is, is a great little family owned motel, did I mention was $40 bucks for a Saturday night? The lobby is small, but the host was very friendly, room and bedding were very clean, room is a little out dated, has a 32" flat screen tv with lots of channels, and did I mention was only 40 bucks? They have a basic breakfast in the lobby in the morning. Biggest issue we had was the faucet handle in the shower was in need of repair, and took a little time to be able to get the temp right. Wouldn't hesitate staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Bret M
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I made this reservation like anyone else it had good ratings and a good price. When we arrived the check in office was small and was a little cluttered, but clean. a very nice Indian woman greeted us and checked us in. I have to say this was one of the cleanest motels I have stayed at. Everything was spotless and included a nice 40" flatscreen TV with plenty of cable channes to choose from. We had a nice sized refridgerator, a microwave and fair sized bathroom. The outside of the hotel was clean as well and under going some nice upgrades.
Although the rooms was rather small it was adequate for us and the beds were comfortable. There is a free mini breakfast too and that was ok too. I highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: All rooms are on a single level so no worries about hearing foot steps above..
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank nearpar
Reviewed January 30, 2012

I was expecting a lot worse, but for only $35 a night it wasn't bad. I've stayed in big name chain hotels that were in worse shape and had worse customer service yet cost a whole lot more. The room appeared clean. There was a newer flat screen TV. Couldn't hear any road noise from my room. My only complaint was the faint smell of smoke when I walked in the room. Most likely whoever had it before me ignored the "No Smoking" sign. The building is a little old, but not a dump. Honestly, what do you expect for such a low price? I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank TyrisFlare
Reviewed August 8, 2011

We made a reservation here after seeing a couple of good reviews on it. We were just passing through town and wanted a place to stay overnight, so thought this would meet our needs. How it got good reviews is way beyond me!! Upon entering the small office area,at about 10 pm,we saw the breakfast was set out with 2 kinds of cereal in plastic containers and apples and "old bananas that had turned brown" in a basket. We didn't have high expectations because the price was very reasonable, so when we enteried our small room with 4 brick walls, we found a queen bed, tv, table, and window air conditioner installed in the outside wall and thought it would be finefor just the night. It was hot in the room and took the window air conditioner quite a while to cool it off. It kept the room reasonably cool on the hot night we were there, but it was very, very noisy and ran the entire night. When we entered the bathroom, it was another story, though. There was a bathmat over the tub that had a big hole in it, no towel racks or shelves to put anything on, and a toilet seat that was dirty and had dried feces on it. I immediatley got out some Clorox wipes that i had fortunately brought along. and cleaned the toilet seat. The walls had obviously been recently sloppily repainted. a pink color, so maybe they hadn't yet gotten the towel racks up. One thing good about the brick walls, is that it kept outside noise out, but then again, the air conditioner was so noisy that we probably didn't hear anything anyways. We should probably passed on this place when we got there, but were very tired and had already paid for the night. I would never recommend this place to anyone!

Room Tip: Poor place to stay- don't expect any quality if you book a room here
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple