“You must stay here!”

SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw
Ranked #6 of 23 Hotels in Saginaw
Reviewed August 30, 2013

This is my 20th time staying at a Marriott hotel, and this is our best stay yet! The room is spotless, we were 1st welcomed very nicely by a Front Desk Representative, David. Very nice young guy. The rooms are HUGE, two bathrooms, a InnRoom lounge area, a huge work space, and two beds.

Room Tip: Higher floors smell clean, not musty.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
springhillsaginaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Dear Airplaneman0031,

Thank you very much for choosing to stay with us during your last trip. We greatly appreciate your business as I know there are many options in our area. Also, a big thank you for the wonderful compliments! The staff was very happy to hear what you had to say especially Dave at our front desk.

Thank you again for everything, and I'm very glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Wonderful hotel! Spotless! Very welcoming front desk clerk named Dave--a young man who presented himself as very professional and happy to be there to take care of guests. What an incredible difference he made! Three cheers for Dave!!! Our room was wonderful- loved the layout of the suite! Bed was incredibly comfortable! We were wowed and impressed by the room!
We were 'walk ins' after a long day on the road and I expected to be charged $$$ for a plain room, so late in the day. We had a fabulous and reasonable rate and an outstanding room! I have not stopped raving about the Springhill Suites in Saginaw AND Dave. Lots of hotel clerks could learn some lessons from this friendly and professional young man. We would absolutely stay here again! We would go out of our way to stay here again if in the area!

Room Tip: Hotel is hard to find. We missed the cross street off the main road 3 times. Drove back and forth ba...
1  Thank LaurieLovestoTravel

Dear LorielovestoTravel,

Thank you very much for choosing our hotel while you were in the Saginaw area, and thank you for the wonderful compliments! I'm very glad to hear that you enjoyed your entire stay. I had the pleasure of sharing your review with the staff, and they were extremely happy to hear what you said. David was also very pleased to hear what you had to say, and loved the part about the "three cheers".

Thank you again for everything Lorie! We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day and enjoy the rest of Summer.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Second time staying at Springhill Suites Saginaw and again we were not disappointed. The continental breakfast is A+ (variety, nutritious, cleanliness and great coffee), and coffee and tea available 24 hrs. in the lobby. I loved the studio suite, there's a work desk and sitting area, fridge/microwave, and best of all comfortable bed. I also like that they have a certain hour for adult swim only early in the morning and before the pool closing time. The fitness area is available 24 hrs. with your room key access. The hotel is walking distance to shopping area and restaurants. I loved the gas fire pit outside by the main entrance. Again, thank you to the friendly staff of Springhill Suites Saginaw.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Richmond40,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your trip in August. We greatly appreciate you choosing our hotel, and the wonderful compliments about the hotel and staff! I'm glad to hear you loved the functionality of the rooms, the new breakfast roll out, and the other hotel amenities. The staff was very excited when I read them your review, and were very happy to hear you enjoyed everything.

Thank you again and we hope to see you soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

I was in town for my 20 year high school reunion and this where they had us booked. I was so happy to have stayed here! It looks brand new from the outside and there is ample parking. It's close to the mall and restaurants. The lobby is open, light, large, colorful and inviting. The front desk staff was very friendly each time I encountered them (check-in, before I left for reunion and check-out). The rooms are modern and bright and I love that they have separate rooms for the toilet and the shower (with cool sliding doors). There is a nice couch and a desk area. The bed was comfy too. I missed breakfast (late night) but they did offer one. I had a great stay and if I ever find myself back in Saginaw, this will be my hotel. Thanks for a great room and night!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear RipleyNewJersey,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your 20 year reunion! A huge thank you for the wonderful compliments as well! I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your entire stay. I had the pleasure of reading your review to the staff, and they were very excited to hear about your experience.

We greatly appreciate everything, and hope to see you again if you are in the area. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed August 2, 2013

This is the first Springhill Suites that I have stayed at. Loved the studio suite we had. It had a King size bed with a separate sitting area and work desk and fridge/microwave. The staff were friendly and answered all my questions. Breakfast was good. The location was great, close to shopping and restaurants. I will be back.

Dear DarlinM,

Thank you very much for staying with us during your trip to Saginaw! I greatly appreciate your compliments about the hotel and staff. Hopefully you were able to enjoy some of the local area attractions in the Bay Area as well.

Thank you again for everything, and for making our SpringHill your first stay in our wonderful brand! We hope to see you again soon. Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

We had a free night coming from Marriott and we usually stay at Fairfield Inns since they usually are less expensive (I am Dutch, after all!). However, none of the Fairfield Inns in the area would accept our voucher, so we stayed at the Springhill Suites in Saginaw, since they would accept the voucher, AND IT WAS THE BEST DECISION WE EVER MADE!! In fact, it is going to be hard to go back to a Fairfield Inn after staying at this wonderful hotel. Everything was exceptionally clean, and the staff at the desk, both when we arrived, later that night when I had a request, and then when we checked out, we VERY professional, friendly, and extremely helpful to my wife and myself. While my wife perfers a country casual decor, I thought the modern decor and the layout of the rooms were awesome. I also appreciate the fact that staff and management seem to be so "green" conscious and make an effort to conserve out resources.
The room and the breakfast offerings were much better than we have experienced at the 40 or so Fairfield Inns. Please understand this is not a knock on Fairfield Inn, as we have enjoyed our stays there, but this Springhill Suite has brought our stay to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL of comfort and convenience. Thanks to all the staff for making our stay such a pleasure.

Room Tip: The first floor rooms made using the breakfast area, and a quick trip for a late night cup of coffee...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
springhillsaginaw, General Manager at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Saginaw, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Hello Alan B,

Thank you very much for your wonderful review! I'm glad you loved the breakfast as we just rolled out a new menu for the entire SpringHill Suites brand. Thank you for staying with us and we are all so glad that you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon! Have a wonderful day and enjoy your summer.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Stayed one night while traveling through to the U.P., met friends here. Room was spacious, clean and very, very comfortable. Beds felt like I wanted to sleep all day. Very friendly, helpful staff - went out of their way for several simple requests, showing how much they cared about doing a great job. Kudos all around! Location was ideal, not far off the interstate and amidst all kinds of shopping and restaurant options.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Hello NoneTooPicky,

Thank you very much for the kind words, and wonderful review. We are all very happy that you enjoyed your stay, and hope to see you again soon. Thank you again for taking the time out of your day to share your feedback about our staff and hotel. It is much appreciated!

Have a great day and enjoy the warm weather!