“It’s alright Thai ”

Bangkok Cuisine
Order Online
Ranked #138 of 234 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Reviewed June 3, 2018 via mobile

Food is subpar. I ordered some takeout from her and ordered my usual pad Thai with tofu. It tasted fine but was nothing special or memorable at all.
I had hopes that it might be a small quick gem, but it was just so-so. I never realized how hard it would be to find a really good Thai by my house. I do like Thai street cafe but it’s far for me drive and Bangkok 96 in Dearborn is too far to drive on the weekends. Still in a pinch and if you need a Thai fix this place will serve its purpose.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed March 17, 2015

I go here all the time. Sometimes with a Groupon, other times just because. I have been to several locations and the Pad Thai is always good. YUM!

Date of visit: February 2015