“Good food and beer selection”
Review of Royal Oak Brewery

Royal Oak Brewery
Ranked #11 of 229 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 16, 2018 via mobile

I met co-workers here on a weeknight for dinner and drinks. I hadn't been here in several years. The menu had a lot of great items to choose from. The poutine fries were pretty good as were the nachos. They have quite a few good beers on tap.

Reviewed May 20, 2018 via mobile

Loved the grilled cheese and brewer’s bread. They have some good/unique seasonal beers to try depending on your tastes. Service is pretty good but sometimes there can be a long wait for food when they are busy. Also $8 growler fills on Tuesday. Check them out could be your new local favorite.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

After long day we decided to grab some beers and some food and went to this restaurant. It took us a while to get seated. Hungry and thirsty we were ready to order but our waitress wouldn’t get us sth after checking out our german id’s(which is an official document everywhere in the world), talking to the manager were also not successful. She told us we won’t get any here. So we decided to go. I would give 0 stars but it’s a pity not possible. You will only served with an Mexican, Canadian or Puerto Rican ID.

Reviewed March 15, 2018

Really nice atmosphere with very friendly staff. The new landlord is really nice and the bar manageress Michelle is lovely and always happy to help and go above and beyond. Food is fab, especially the burgers and fish and chips and it is really good value for money. Would definitely reccomend!

Reviewed January 23, 2018

On Sunday two friends and I decided to do lunch at the Royal Oak Brewery. We must have hit at a good time because there was no waiting and we got an excellent table and waitress. Usually I don't go for dark beer, but they had a 90 Shilling Scotch Ale that was some of the best beer I've ever had. I don't like really hoppy, bitter brews and this one was very smooth and maltly. So good I had two and was very glad not to be driving. My friends and I shared an order of delicious Scotch eggs made just right, one friend had fish tacos, with no leftovers, my burger was done just right and the shepherd's pie was generous with the leftovers taken home. The onion rings were very tasty as well. A good time was had by all. Our waitress was excellent. As we were leaving the place was starting to fill up with families. A nice place to fill up a drippy, dank afternoon.

1  Thank arrivee2016