“Yum”

Thai On Main
Cuisines: Thai
“Yum”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

The tofu is delish!!! A great hole in the wall. Convenient place, in front of OCC. I've only went once but will definitely be ordering take out again!!!!

San Francisco, California
“Yummy Food & Good Service”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Three of our four dishes were great, but one was not so good. My sister tried perking it up with more heat, but she thought it was bland. They fixed another dish for her. We'll definitely go back since the food was great--just won't get that bland dish again! I like restaurants who take care of diners who are unsatisfied!

• Visited September 2012
Royal Oak, MI
“One of my favorite Thai restaurants”
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I eat a lot of Thai food. A lot! I've been eating at Thai on Main now for a few years and it rates in my top five Thai places for sure. The food is great, the service is wonderful, and being in downtown Roual Oak means you can easily walk to dessert or a movie afterward.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank Xepherys
Rochester, Michigan
“Prompt service and good eats.”
Reviewed January 28, 2011

Tucked into the hussle-bussel atmosphere of downtown Royal Oak lies a small but charming Thai restaurant surrounded by local shops and businesses. After a long stroll down the sidewalks of Main street, I made my way to the closest Thai restaurant.

Enter: Thai on Main. I have been to Thai on Main on several occasions as well as many Thai restaurants in Royal Oak and its surrounding areas. I have continually been satisfied by the prompt and friendly service, quality of food, and sophisticated and clean atmosphere of Thai on Main. I definitely recommend them and I hope you enjoy your future visit as much as I did.

• Visited November 2010
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“A little pricey for what...”
Reviewed November 10, 2008

A little pricey for what it is. For some reason the acoustics in this place are awful. You can hear people eating and stuff from across the room. It's very very strange.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook