“Quick service”

Cuisines: Thai
Birmingham, Michigan
“Quick service”
Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

If you are looking for a quickie, Siam is a place you might consider. Food portions are large, service very quick, now here comes the compromise average food.
Prices are good for the quantity and service, but the heavy hand on the spice rack is not for everyone.
I myself love the spice and heat, my friends not so much...so if you patronize be prepared to order no spice even if you want your food with some heat, after all it is a Thai restaurant.....ouch on the heat meter.

Farmington Hills, Michigan
“Some Really Like. . .”
Reviewed January 3, 2013

not my favorite. On busy street - Woodward. . .okay wait staff, okay food. What else do I have to say? Just checked okay.

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Not good”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

There has to be better Thai food than this in metro Detroit! I tried the chicken pad thai and my husband tried curry. My chicken was really dry and over-cooked. My husband had some chunks of chicken tendon/bone that he was really disgusted by. Maybe my experience would have been a lot better if I had ordered vegetarian. I would not recommend this Thai restaurant to anyone and we do not plan on eating there again. So disappointed!

• Visited July 2012
“Great Thai food but they are generous with the spice.”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

Everything is very good, however they go heavy with the chilis. So order one or two levels less than what you normally would. If you like the heat than no worries. Don't let that scare you away from going here. It some of the best Thai I've had. Even a friend of mine in FL makes a point to come here when he visits.

Detroit, Michigan
“Favorite Thai restaurant in the area”
Reviewed March 26, 2012

Great spicy food, friendly and quick service. Lots of variety to choose from here. We don't eat out that often but when we do THIS is our choice for Thai.

Visited March 2012