“Funky, fresh vegan fare”
Review of Inn Season Cafe

Inn Season Cafe
Ranked #2 of 214 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning vegan and vegetarian gourmet cuisine. Pioneers in the Farm to Fork movement, in business since 1981.
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I love this restaurant and started going to it as soon as they opened. Their menu is amazing; fresh and vegan. As my job moved further away, I was not able to go as often. Recently, I took my colleagues there for lunch to find the place hopping and the menu just as terrific. I have had most things on the menu and if you are adventurous you just might find some new loves for your mouth. The fourth street burger (vegan) is a best seller.

1  Thank limemeat

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Love the "mexican" entrees and salads. Sometimes the specials are great, but ask the wait staff to give you feedback.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

creative, delicious veggie choices... a favorite of my non-vegetarian husband. the menu is creative, the flavors are amazing.

2  Thank Stacy G
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The menu is extensive and they have many vegan and vegetarian options. The waiting area is very small, so expect it to be crowded. It is well worth any wait time you may encounter though. I will definitely be making this a regular choice for my dining options! I didn't even know the place was there because it is off the beaten path. I am very glad I discovered it though!

2  Thank cmstudebaker
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Great to have a vegan friendly restaurant that caters to those of us who still eat cheese. Great variety of good food that will please even the non-vegetarians. Small space - get their early.

2  Thank Jennifer9600