“Great Food and Popular Restaurant”
Review of Inn Season Cafe

Inn Season Cafe
Ranked #4 of 199 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Newark,Delaware
“Great Food and Popular Restaurant”
Reviewed June 28, 2012

My friend brought us here and we just loved everything about it. The food was incredible! Loved the atmosphere! We'd recommend this place to people and go back if we didn't live in Delaware.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank meeta4

Northville, MI
“LOVE THIS PLACE”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

It's NOTHING special on the outside or the inside decor-wise, but this all-vegetarian place has WONDERFUL food and service. Probably the best vegetarian place in metro Detroit.

Visited May 2012
1 Thank RobinQuiversFan
Berkley, Michigan, United States
“We need more Thomas's!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Food is outstanding if we had more places like this Michigan could be healthier!

Visited February 2012
calvinneal
“A true Michigan Original”
Reviewed April 21, 2012

Inn Season is in Michigan's progressive Heartland, Royal Oak. Except for Ann Arbor, you will not find a more eclectic mix of people in the state. The food is fabulous, made from mostly locally grown ingredients and excellent. Most menu items are between ten and fourteen dollars. Dine here and.your silly myths about the Rust Belt will melt away like the cheese on their delicious burgers.

2 Thank calvinneal
Livonia, MI
“So delicious and newly vegan friendly!”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I'm newly vegan (well, at least trying to be!) and my husband (not vegan or vegetarian) took me here for a date night. So delicious. Great menu to select from, I had the lentil load and thought it was so good! It is small, so there is a wait and the wiating area is teeny tiny. Think four people max comfortably. I had heard they do not accept reservations, but there was a table reserved when we showed up, so I guess call and see. My husband had pizza with regular dairy cheese and even though he said it was just 'ok' he ate until he was full and then took the leftovers home and ate them the next day. IF it was just 'ok', he wouldn't have done that.

It is a little pricey, but i think worth it especially if you're trying to eat vegetarian or vegan and also looking to try out non white sugar type desserts.

Service was okay. We had to ask for bread, someone forgot to put it on our table and our waitress only came by a couple times, which was fine. Though later I saw her carrying out someone else's plate and had her fingers in the food. Yuck. But I'm sure that happens everywhere.

• Visited March 2012