“The Canton location seems to be heading downhill”

BD's Mongolian Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
BD's Mongolian Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #79 of 198 Restaurants in Royal Oak
Cuisines: Chinese, Japanese, Barbecue, Asian, Mongolian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff
Michigan
“The Canton location seems to be heading downhill”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 29, 2012

The gal at the reception desk was on the phone and made us wait to be seated. The waitress was inattentive and we had to go find her more than once. The food wasn't cooked well. The guys on the grill were being loud and obnoxious, but not in a fun way. Even our kids weren't amused by their antics.

Visited August 2012

Northville, Michigan
“ok not great”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2012

the place is overrated. it's somehwat fun but also very expensive. note specials like half priced apps on certain days. it's also a lot of work for the guests, hard to enjoy conversation when everyone is up making hteir own food. iffy service.

Visited March 2012
Rockwood, Michigan
“Yummy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2012

Best place to eat, I wish I could go back but the family is very picky and I am the only one who will eat here. There are many differnt choices of food combinations, just a little on the pricey side.

Chatham, Canada
“Birthday Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

My family took me here for my birthday and it was the first time I had been here. A totally new experience and I love the way I could make all my own choices even if they were a bit zany and it all tasted great. Could not wait to take a friend and enjoyed it immenseley .

Highland Park, Michigan
“Just ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2012

What can i say i have had better bbq i have cooked better bbq the sauce wasn't really to my liking their are a million places that serves bbq and i probably have eaten at most if not almost all of them and again it was ok

Visited July 2012