“Good homemade food. Fast!”
Review of Zumba Mexican Grille - CLOSED

Zumba Mexican Grille
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good homemade food. Fast!”
Reviewed November 2, 2008

Good homemade food. Fast!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Royal Oak
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Zumba grill in Royal Oak, service could be better”
Reviewed May 15, 2008

Zumba has good food that is moderately priced. There are a lot of salsas in the salsa bar to choose from but sometimes we get the evil eye when they think we are taking more than we need.
Also, the service is nothing special. They aren't the friendliest for being a non-chain restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Good, fresh, reasonably-priced, Mexican. It's not a sit-down and order place. Mostly carryout.”
Reviewed March 7, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great burritos!!!”
Reviewed December 11, 2007

Great burritos!!!

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Detroit
“Dumb Service ruins meal”
Reviewed September 20, 2006

I have gone to this place for the last of many times. The food is okay, but the service I had was worse than bad, it was dumb, and dumb I can't stand. I ordered two tacos, with cheese and peppers, not a major meal mind you. The employee behind the counter made the tacos, than instead of ringing me up proceeded to take and make the huge order of the person in line behind me. Only then did he ring me up making me wait the 5 minutes for my finished now five minute old tacos. Go to Qdoba down the street. Qdoba has better food and way better srevice. Their employees are friendly and have common sense.