“Dinner with Friends”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 30, 2018

First time in the Royal Oak area, so we didn't make reservations and had to wait for at least an hour. They had a big lounge area and patio area, so ordered appetizers and just talked. Once we were seated the food was quickly made. Excellent Food here. Italian Pasta or Pizza were a favorite. Atmosphere was a renovated old Business with a lot of the old equipment/structure intact which made it kind of cool.

Reviewed April 29, 2018

Had a wonderful lunch at Bigalora: large selection of entrees, salads, appetisers; amazing beer & wine selection, good selection of liquor. Food was excellent, service from our wait-person, Davon, wasoutstanding

Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

We went to the Detroit Zoo. We opened up app and looked for a highly rated restaurant with affordable dining prices and we sure found it. We went on a Saturday at 4:30 pm and there were about 5 tables being utilized. This was great because we were able to snag last spot in their parking lot. ( 6-7 parking spaces) then we were greeted by a wonderful host and a wonderful waitress. I noticed the cooks and could see them working hard . The table was a bit wobbly. But it definitely looks like they get a lot of customers. I wish it was more stable. We ordered 2 pizzas 2 lemonades for 3 people. Have a 22-24% tip and total was approx 38$ that’s mostly because we added toppings. The Italian sausage was delicious. It was a “white pizza “ so I added a side of marinara. The other pizza had about 4 toppings. Both were delicious. I went to Italy when I was a kid. The pizzas were authentic and taste brought back memories. It was a great end to a long day at the zoo and some pizza back to the hotel.

Reviewed April 12, 2018

This is one of my family's favorite pizza place. Love the different selections and the crust is so good. Chopped salad is a must.

Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

Was told about this place and they advertise gluten free pizza. Ordered one and saw the pizza maker flatten the crust out with his floured hands and place it on a pizza pan for cooking. Then put my toppings on it using his floured hands from making regular pizzas. When I asked the clerk if that was supposed to me my gluten free pizza, she said yes. I told her I couldn't eat it. Good thing I was standing at the counter watching instead of sitting at a table. I would have gotten deathly sick from the pizza.