Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Motor city (bus) brew tour

Always a great time, meeting new people, drinking beer at Michigan breweries, with the very... read more

Reviewed February 17, 2019
Jerry B
via mobile
Always a good time!

I've been to a bunch of these tours and they're always a good time. Did the Detroit walking tour... read more

Reviewed February 4, 2019
16ozIPA

All reviews prohibition tour beer tasting griffin claw bike ride lots of fun detroit princess father's day walking tour highly recommend this tour this past weekend bachelorette party paint creek stops johnson pace wealth blast
Reviewed October 1, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time on the ride. It was a great way to see Detroit. Our tour guides were very nice and knowledgeable about the area. I would do it again!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed July 15, 2018

Can highly recommend this tour, very informative and just very fun to bike ride around in Detroit. MCBT did a great job, very friendly and very knowledgeable about the history in Detroit. Convenient and free parking where we were immediately greeted by the host. The lunch and endless beer at the end of the 15 mile bike ride was also great.

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018 via mobile

We went on the Prohibition tour which was a fifteen mile ride with several informative and fun stops. I’m an older guy and not in great shape and was a little concerned about the pace of the ride. I shouldn’t have worried. The pace was easy, and despite the 90+ degree weather I had not trouble keeping up.

I highly recommend this tour for anyone who owns a bike.

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

This is the third time that I have done business with MCBT and as always, it was fantastic! I bought my husband tickets for the Father's Day Beer Tasting Boat Cruise and we had a great time! The beer samples were perfect size, there was a huge variety and they had a nice spread of snacks. Not to mention the boat ride was a lot of fun and the views were amazing! Great job Stephen! As always!!!!!!

Date of experience: June 2018
Reviewed May 6, 2018

What a way to start the biking season....biking with friends for a great cause! Started out at Griffin Claw Brewer (Crooks & #59) then headed north to Paint Creek Cider Mill for a brew and a doughnut. Then back to Griffin Claw for another brew and good food. Of course, having gorgeous weather didn't hurt! Well organized event!! Hope to do it again next year....thanks!!

Date of experience: May 2018