“Delicious, but slow” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Seating, Waitstaff
Rochester, Michigan
“Delicious, but slow”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I loved the crepes here, but we had a long awkward wait to be seated. There were quite a few tables open, and we only had 2 people, yet we had to wait a while to be seated. There were only 2 waiters who also had the responsibilty of seating people. They whizzed past us several times before we finally got to a table.

Other than that, it was great. I had the "What Chocolate Eclair", which was delicious! Our waittress was very welcoming to explain the menu and the options. There are also vegan and gluten free options. I'd say the price is a bit high for crepes though. Nice French sort of atmosphere in this small restaurant, with a bit of dining space outside. Overall it was very delicious and a romantic setting, but make sure you're not in too much of a rush, I'd suggest that they hire a hostess so that the waiters aren't bogged down with greeting and seating.

• Visited June 2013

Royal Oak, Michigan
“Tasty treat”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 8, 2013

I have visited this location a couple of times and have had great service. I do have to say I go on the weekdays, and tend to miss the crazy weekend crowds I have read about.

The food is always great and I try something new each time, never being disappointed. I tend to go for the more sweet side of things when it comes to crepes so this time I went with the applelicious. It was like a dessert for brunch. They even cooked my bacon to order.(i like bacon chewy and not crispy) My sister tends to go with the build your own, and they have a plethora of options for fillings.

As for the staff we had a great waiter, she was very friendly and even joked with us.
Overall a good experience.

• Visited May 2013
West Bloomfield, Michigan
“Great Gluten Free Creps available”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

This place is amazing, because they not only have a wide variety of crep options, but you can get those options in a gluten free crep batter. I was in heaven with my sweet treat!! Highly recommended :)

• Visited March 2013
Novi
“No Manager on Saturday”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

I had been here several times before suggesting the restaurant to my daughter and son-in-law. First it took over 90 minutes to be seated when we were told 30-45 min. People were done eating and the staff had no technique (ie free drink, free dessert, coupon) for moving people from 4 person to 2 person tables or getting them out the door. When we were finally seated, my son-in-law ordered a coke which didn't arrive for 15 min. Our orders weren't taken quickly. The food didn't arrive in a reasonable amount of time. We asked the waitress if we could speak with a manager and we were told there wasn't one because the manager was opening a new location. No apology at all, she actually got rather defensive and snippy. We were there for over 3 1/2 hours!!! And the crepes were a bit greasy this time and the place is pricey and the chairs are uncomfortable.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Livonia, Michigan
“quaint and eclectic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Small cafe set off of Main Street but still within the hustle and bustle of down town Royal Oak. It has a very small store front so if you are not careful you will miss it. However, it is well worth the hunt. The crepes are delicate and light and the filling choices range from the sweet to savory.

Visited August 2012