“the front desk personnel was outstanding---offered...”

Super 8 Roseville/Detroit Area
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Roseville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Colorado Springs
Reviewed April 4, 2013

The staff at this location always makes you feel welcome and always check to see if your stay is going well.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed March 24, 2013

My stay was incredible! The staff was genuine and honest, they gave me a wonderful deal for two nights, and they were extremely friendly and helpful. The room I stayed in was the king jacuzzi suite, and as a mother of two with another on the way, my children's father and I were looking for a good quiet place to relax and spend some time together, almost like a mini vacation/ babymoon. This was the perfect place for that! It was peaceful, beautiful, clean, the jacuzzi was large and inviting, as was the bed, the bathroom was a pristine white, and the tv was incredibly convenient as it was able to swivel to face the bed or jacuzzi. In the morning there was complimentary breakfast served, and we enjoyed that as well. I give this room the highest rating, and I will certainly be a repeat customer. Thanks Debbie!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I am in Detorit for few days on business trip and Super 8 was my first stay. The place was quit and clean for me and my son. The room was large and clean, bed was quit comfort. I have stay at many Super 8, on my traveling. Out of all this was clean and quit.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
Hampton Inn Detroit Roseville
#1 of 2 in Clinton Township
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center

Been to Super 8 Roseville/Detroit Area? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Roseville/Detroit Area

Property: Super 8 Roseville/Detroit Area
Address: 20445 Erin St, off I-94, Exit 232 Little Mack Rd., Roseville, MI 48066-4535
Location: United States > Michigan > Roseville
Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Roseville/Detroit Area 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Roseville/Detroit Area reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.