“This is not a three star Hotel”

Days Inn and Suites Roseville
Ranked #5 of 9 Hotels in Roseville
Toronto
“This is not a three star Hotel”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Staff is polite. Swimming pool is nice. Breakfast is OK for the price. Room and Hotel need renovation. This is not a three star Hotel. Overall it is good value but if you are planning to be in a three star Hotel you will be disappointed. Most guests would not care if there is a safe in the room etc.. but cleanliness is a must. The swimming pool is however wonderful. Kids loved it.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Detroit, Michigan
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Recently stayed at this location despite living in area as needed accommodations & was familiar with this ideal location. Staff was excellent, location excellent. Lovely pool and for those who smoke, though cannot do so in room, plenty of smoker friendly areas including being able to enjoy the pool with a cocktail & cigarette. Unaware of laws in other states but quite unfortunately, Michigan has gone full tilt anti-smoker so do keep in mind if you're stuck coming to this state, here is a great choice.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Orlando
Reviewed August 14, 2013

This trip was excellent with the hotel location and accommodations. We enjoyed the clean pool and the wonderful view from our room. The maintenance men sure keep everything looking good. We will definitely stay here next time we're in Michigan. We have 5 children and 10 grand children so I'm sure we will be back.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Saint Clair Shores
Reviewed August 8, 2013

Its so wonderful I was treated so sweetly like gold by every worker in this hotel! the bed so soft I fell right asleep. the pool has a gorgeous terrace to dine in and the pool is sooo clean. the rooms are freshly and clean! believe me they are nice. each room has a private entrance and I got a great workout swimming and in the 24 hour fitness. they also have skeeball! stay forever lol

Room Tip: Also great for printing and privacy. artistic envirmoent and grandiose. swim at night to see the sta...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Reviewed August 8, 2013

My family recently stayed at the Georgian Inn for a week, and wish we never did. Firstly when we walked in the room was smelling of cigarette smoke, and this was late at night around 10:00pm, and this is a non-smoking hotel!!! The bathroom had a nasty smell, I had to clean the toilet seat and wash the sink with my disinfectant wipes, the tiles in the bathroom were filthy, looked like there were not mopped at all. The AC unit was noisy and outdated, we hardly slept. The carpets were filthy, my feet were black, me and my children wore socks the whole time we were there.

And on the third night i woke up itching and did not even think it would be bed bugs we thought it was mosquito bites, you do not expect this when you stay in a hotel. I ignored the itching and regret that, and used some cream, and by the day we checked out both my arms were full of bites, i had some on my leg and a few on my back. I was itching the whole day and have been itching for a few days now, and then my husband said he had a few bites on his leg as well and was itching, and we slept on the same bed. I decided to look up bed bug bites and for sure all the signs I had and the number of bites i had in one area (3 to 4 bites in one spot) were very consistent with bed bud bites! I called the hotel and the lady who answered the phone was very pleasant and took the message for the manager who was out, and apologised to me. The manager called me back (Marisa), and was firstly rude and insisted i did not stay in that room before she even asked for the name the reservation was under! She immediatley made me feel like I was making the story up, and was very defensive!!! She insisted there are no bugs in the hotel , and the room was inspected which i do not believe at all. She finally looked up the reservation which was under my husband's name half way through the conversation and found it. She was unprofessional, unapologetic, and for a manager i was shocked to get that response. We will never stay at another Best Western!!!!! Dont waste your money, this place is filthy!! My arms are full of bruises from scracthing

Room Tip: Dont waste your money!!!
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank roshan e

Travelers are raving about these Roseville hotels

Wyoming
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

Beware of bug problem in room 205, hotel owner/manager swears that what I showed him which was a live little bug on the bed skirt in room 205 he told me that it is an outdoor property and bugs easily go into the rooms, what I saw looked like a bedbug. The room also had peeling paint, not in very good shape. Did not stay in the room for more than five minutes before we left to go find another hotel. We were warned by other parents that were in the Sterling Heights area for the same bowling tournament that the Best Western Georgian Inn as well as two other hotels in the area are ones that when they travel across state are warned not to stay at because they are infested with bedbugs. Stay at your own risk! If you take bedbugs home with you the affordability of staying at this hotel will go out the window with the cost of trying to get rid of bedbugs from your home!

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Jan S
appleton, United States
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Hotel reservation made for me & paid by daughter in law. Daughter in law stopped at hotel prior to my arrival to ensure bill was paid, to give imprint of credit card & sign for bill if needed. Told this was not necessary by Midnight clerk as hotel was already charged thru internet. Upon my arrival I was told they would not release room to me, until my daughter in law came to sign. They had to interrupt her in meeting with her CEO, which she could not leave to come sign. We had to go to manager to resolve issue. Obviously hotel staff not properly trained to understand what needs to occur in such circumstance. Very disappointed that my daughter in law went out of her way to ensure my accommodations were take care of and told all was ok, only later to be told something compeltely different. Not sure if I will return after this 30 minute ordeal on check in

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family

Thank Jackie (winifre... M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Roseville
Red Roof Inn Detroit St Clair Shores
Baymont Inn & Suites Detroit/roseville
Extended Stay America - Detroit - Roseville
Holiday Inn Express Roseville
Quality Inn And Suites Detroit Warren Tech Center
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Detroit Warren

Been to Days Inn and Suites Roseville? Share your experiences!